• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Sightron 6-24x50 SIII

Re: Sightron 6-24x50 SIII

I have one in the Mil version and like it quite well. I can see owning another one in the future.

I have one with the fine reticle for Fclass, this scope is right on the money for repeatability and clarity.
i am sure you'll enjoy yours too.

I have one that's Mil/Mil. It's a great scope. I like the Mil reticle in my Nightforce NXS better, but the optical quality is pretty close to even. CKruse

I just purchased one and like it. I really like the MOA reticle. The turrets are very crisp. The 15 MOA per revs is nice. The downside to the scope is the reticle is very light and does not stand out like a Mil dot reticle at low light. I wish they had a ill reticle option. The Parralax does not have distance marking, just a relative scale. The clarity is good and is the same to me at all power ranges.
Slightly better then my 6500 2.5-16 tactical. I just ordered a viper pst 6x24x50 with MOA reticle. I am going to sell the 6500 and put my SIII on my 10/22 as it has 100MOA elevation. The viper is going on my Rock River predator pursuit.

I have the MOA version and I really like it a lot. Some of the things I really like are:
1. Glass quality - really nice!
2. Tracking - very reliable. Out to 1000 yds and back to 100 and everything in between without an issue, multiple times. Box tested perfectly.
3. 15 MOA per rev (as mentioned above)
4. Floating dot reticle - have been a huge fan of the IOR MP-8 dot, and this is pretty similar.
5. Price - compared with what is out there I consider this a bargain scope.
I really have no complaints at all with this scope. I will likely be purchasing a second for a current build.

I have had the same experience as those above--great glass, great scope all around. Better than my mark 4 for half the price.

I have two, one with the MOA reticle and one of the older ones with the Mildot reticle and MOA turrets. Same experience as everyone else. Excellent glass, tracks very well and a good price.

I have that exact model. Where in Maryland are you located?

Great glass, tracks well. Have shot mine on my .260, .300WM and .338 all with no issues out at LR. Would happily have another no probs. Particularly like the LRMOA MOA2 reticle.

I have 2 and want another. I am debating selling my NF and buying 2 more of these. The glass clarity is almost as nice and everything else is just as good. If the put ZS and HS turrets on it, this scope would be almost perfect.

I second the idea if Sightron added zero stop and HS turrets it would be perfect.

I am a huge fan of sightron scopes for their light weight. I use mine on my 22lr 50/50 bench rest set up and swap it over to my 700SA for whatever barrel I am shooting that day.

I have one and really like it. I shot midrange F-class with last month and thought it was good. I sold the 8-32x56 target dot to buy the 6-24x50 LRMOA. Reticle is nice, turrets are crisp.

I'll shoot over at Elk Neck State Park or Hap Baker in Westminster. Hap Baker has a 200 yard range....this is the greatest distance I could find without driving 2 hours. Delmarva MD has a range that goes out to 300