• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sightron siii questions/value

Ahogue

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 28, 2019
Port byron ,il
Just picked up a rifle for a pretty good deal and it has on it a sightron siiiss 8-32x56 moa scope on it part number is 25009

Now i already have a scope for this rifle but im kinda trying to get a ball part in value on it seems not alot of them are floating out there

Any ideas on a ball park would be appreciated

Not a lot floating around cause anyone that has ‘em usually keeps ‘em….. might be a little
Light on features and reticles …..but awesome glass and some of best repeatability out there….. all for around the 1k price point

I’ve got 4 s3’s….. and I also shoot high end Bushnell and night force and vortex scopes….

Last edited:
Yeah looks like msrp on this one was like dam near 1500 but havnt found maybe for sale may just toss it up for a number and see if i get aby bites already have a scope for this rifle it came with

have the 4s and a 10x50s 3 like the s3 I paid 1050 for it at the time new got a nice deal on the s4 900 10x50 not sure how yours would stack price wise I was using the s3 on our 224 now on a 22lr .

Last edited:
Yeah was gona go like 7 with rings and just go from there just wasnt a brand i was really familiar with