• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Signal jammer used in cartel hit

Forgetful Coyote

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2011
Georgia

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-06-27 163148.png
    Annotation 2020-06-27 163148.png
    458 KB · Views: 587
  • Annotation 2020-06-27 163235.png
    Annotation 2020-06-27 163235.png
    161.9 KB · Views: 498
Its an of the shelf Chicom jammer you can buy on Aliexpress for cca 500$, would be surprised if these things did not get used for such applications sooner than later, altough the range is fairly limited so it would have to be placed practically inside the killbox

20190929142043_73200.png

all-in-one-18-channels-high-power-desktop-signal-jammer-70-meters-sheilding-range.jpg

Last edited:
Its an of the shelf Chicom jammer you can buy on Aliexpress , would be suprised if these things didi not get used for such aplications sooner than later , altough the range is fairly limited so it would have to be placed inside the killbox

all-in-one-18-channels-high-power-desktop-signal-jammer-70-meters-sheilding-range.jpg
Could it jam a policeman's radio? And is its use detectable?

Yes on both counts , but this thing was planted at an ambush site , in effect blocking coms inside a small radius, depending on placment . You can hardly expect low level LE to counter these . I would expect that bad guys tested in advance if this gizmo is worth bothering with.

Last edited:
Don’t worry - FCC says jammers are illegal.

but there have been a few cases in nor california where officers could not broadcast near a car

they could transmit from their car

jammers are simple technology and are a useful tool in an ambush.

I would love one so I don’t hear trash shopping at Costco on the phone or video chatting

I recall a teacher got arrested as he had one in his class to cut down on kids using cell phones for fun and cheating

1st result from google search

The official said police arrested José Armando Briseño on the east side of the city. Nicknamed “Cow,” he is allegedly the gang’s chief of hitmen in the city of Tonalá inJalisco.

The attack on the police chief was meticulously planned and involved a total of 28 gunmen hired three weeks before, said Ulises Lara, the spokesman for the Mexico City prosecutors office. Three separate possible ambush points were set up on major thoroughfares, including one — which wasn’t used — in the heart of Mexico City, one block from the Independence Monument.

The gunmen were divided into four different cells, and they received ski masks and weapons Thursday night. They were taken to the ambush points at 4 a.m. to lie in wait for their target. They jumped from a truck and opened fire when Garcia's convoy attempted to pass.

https://t.me/ChDambiev/132

3183535_1000.jpg

3183991_1000.jpg

3184178_1000.jpg

3183680_1000.jpg

Reactions: camocorvette
Second rate shit, but it does work. The worry comes when you start seeing 12-18" Mw dishs. If that shit starts here you best have a plan "B" as the norm is to kill all RF, to get control back. This includes rides,...

A dish??

Dish antennas are highly directional and have a very narrow beam width. I would think that unless you are jamming a single target of opportunity, it would be less effective than a high power transmitter coupled to lower gain, broader band antenna

A dish??

Dish antennas are highly directional and have a very narrow beam width. I would think that unless you are jamming a single target of opportunity, it would be less effective than a high power transmitter coupled to lower gain, broader band antenna
Dishes are used to over power a single source, after being located. They are also used to burn threw a transmitter that has lots of power output, where the operator can add power at will based on what he is seeing with his other gear. Find it with a broadband, kill it with the dish.

Yes it will jam any radio signals even encrypted. Th8s isnt new tech. We found several during a stop several years ago. Radios stopped working within a certain distance of the vehicle. Im sure there is some kind of detector but its not something your normal LEO is going to be carrying. You do not want to get caught with them its a fed offense to even possess one.

Whats really fucked up is that a lot of these guys were trained here in the States. Mexico sent cops her to our Special Forces training and then once they got trained they sold out to the cartels who pay a lot better. And they're using weapons Obama sent down there. What a piss poor scenario for the Mexicans.

Whats really fucked up is that a lot of these guys were trained here in the States. Mexico sent cops her to our Special Forces training and then once they got trained they sold out to the cartels who pay a lot better. And they're using weapons Obama sent down there. What a piss poor scenario for the Mexicans.
You don't think that was by design? Most miss the fact this destabilization, NWO/OWO opp has been running a long, long time.

Also, they failed! With overwhelming numbers and overwhelming firepower, including anti-material rifles, they fucking couldn’t close the deal. If the cartel ever comes after me I hope they send noob retards like these.

When they knocked over the ATM Solutions company in North St. Louis and got away with $11,000,000 the media claimed it was a professional job pulled off with military precision. Total bullshit. It was a drugged up crew of neighborhood gangbangers who just happened to get lucky. They rolled them up within a week because they were fully retarded. One moron was pinched at Walmart buying the groceries of everyone in line. The store manager called the cops immediately. Lol.

Also, they failed! With overwhelming numbers and overwhelming firepower, including anti-material rifles, they fucking couldn’t close the deal. If the cartel ever comes after me I hope they send noob retards like these.

When they knocked over the ATM Solutions company in North St. Louis and got away with $11,000,000 the media claimed it was a professional job pulled off with military precision. Total bullshit. It was a drugged up crew of neighborhood gangbangers who just happened to get lucky. They rolled them up within a week because they were fully retarded. One moron was pinched at Walmart buying the groceries of everyone in line. The store manager called the cops immediately. Lol.

11 Million nice pull worth the stretch.

I don't know, open sights allow for fast Target acquisition ... seems professional lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Fig
The sights have probably already been removed in preparation for the "disposal" of the weapons.
No sense of letting good non-serial numbered equipment be destroyed.
At least that is the way it is done around here.
:)

Reactions: Mr.Kirk
Dishes are used to over power a single source, after being located. They are also used to burn threw a transmitter that has lots of power output, where the operator can add power at will based on what he is seeing with his other gear. Find it with a broadband, kill it with the dish.
I totally agree with your conclusion

Sights aint really gonna matter at 20 feet. Also, that truck looks armored to me.. look at the glass.

@Maggot youre thinking of Los Zetas. Created by Osiel Cardenas(leader of Gulf Cartel) when he recruited this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arturo_Guzmán_Decena who convinced several of his buddies in the GAFE(Aeromobile Special Forces Group) to defect and work for the Gulf Cartel, in order to guard Nuevo Laredo and the rest of Tamaulipas against the Sinaloa Cartel(you may have heard of El Chapo) as the Sinaloa Cartel had/has the backing of much of the Mexican Federal Gov't and were taking over many/most of the lucrative border plazas. 2010 Zetas split off from Gulf Cartel and basically became the ISIS of Mexico. This was also their undoing as their brutality turned every government entity, every cartel, and everyone else against them. They still exist under the name Cartel de Noreste(Northeast Cartel) but they're a skeleton of what they once were. All the trained badasses are long gone, its mostly meth heads now it seems.. basically more of a regional street gang than the international level cartel they once were.
Regardless the original 37(or 39? cant remember) Z's did receive top notch training, and they did have several Kaibiles among their ranks, and those dudes are pretty tough from what I hear. But either way they got so bloodthirsty they made everyone hate them and team up against them.
Unfortunately history repeats itself. One of the groups that ended up merging into what is now CJNG(Jalisco Cartel New Generation, who supposedly are behind the hit on this police chief) was called Los Matazetas(the Zeta killers). Supposedly the Matazetas were a group of off duty Mexican Marines that got tired of the Zetas violence and basically formed a death squad to hunt em down, maybe even with official backing of the gov't. Once the deal was done, this group ended up working for CJNG.. great article here where one of the Mexican Marines is interviewed:
http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2013/07/the-elite-mercenaries.html
Id wager most of the original Matazetas-CJNG are long dead now as well.. and the cycle goes on. Mexico is currently unfortunately cursed with a president whose slogan is "hugs not bullets". You can imagine how well that works, and start to see why the Sinaloa Cartel was able to forcibly rescue Chapo's son Ovidio out of the hands of the Mexican military after he'd been arrested... with no repercussions.
Just to add some perspective, the Sinaloa Cartel is widely seen as "the lesser evil" so to speak due to them mostly sticking to only trafficking, and killing kidnappers in their state, etc. And are hence usually the ones with the most government support. Check out Mexico's president visiting Chapo's mother... with the cartel providing his protection. Its a different world down there. The gov't is completely corrupt from the inside out.

Last edited:
How many coke-heads/ crack heads have you known? Nasty stuff. Robs many people of their free will, and turns them into criminal shitbags. Not a “recreational” drug for most people.

could care less at this point in life if I shine like the sun on the government gaydar or not that is one sexy gun , "and I want it like totally want it expensive bullets or not I will own that gun" .

I don't think that the war in drugs is doing anything to reduce the number of crack heads, meth mouthed trash or the number of people sticking needles into their arms before flopping on the street corner like fish out of water.

How many coke-heads/ crack heads have you known? Nasty stuff. Robs many people of their free will, and turns them into criminal shitbags. Not a “recreational” drug for most people.

Actually since they started the new war on opiates I believe more people are over dosing.

I don't know what the actual answer is to the problem. But throwing more and more of the tax payers money at it has only enriched politicians and their families.

I don't think that the war in drugs is doing anything to reduce the number of crack heads, meth mouthed trash or the number of people sticking needles into their arms before flopping on the street corner like fish out of water.

Actually since they started the new war on opiates I believe more people are over dosing.

I don't know what the actual answer is to the problem. But throwing more and more of the tax payers money at it has only enriched politicians and their families.
When the Gov starts a "War on XXX" it's nothing more than a plan to grow another segment of the population into a profitable entity so as to increase the size of .gov,...period.

Much of the problem stems from the very fact that it is illegal and thus carries a stigma. Because of that people fear or are unable to get treatment. The war on drugs was failed before it started because you will never stop people from doing what they want, be it alcohol, cannabis, coke or heroin. Best thing to do is legalize it,, make it pure and properly dosed, and collect a tax.just like alcohol. Then the profits can be used to help those who get in too deep. All we're doing now is creating a brutal prison industry that helps no one and hurts everyone.

Second rate shit, but it does work. The worry comes when you start seeing 12-18" Mw dishs. If that shit starts here you best have a plan "B" as the norm is to kill all RF, to get control back. This includes rides,...
Post some pictures, to know what we're aiming at.

Reactions: deersniper
Post some pictures, to know what we're aiming at.
This Link will basic give specs, but they are mostly round ( but not all)with a TX/RX head in the ctr. Many cell sites will have from 1- 6 or more depending if it's just w/o a T-1. A hop will have 2 or more. A hub will have bunches of them depending operation.

This is just a generic photo as the dishes can be covered, un-covered, solid or a bar reflector but the horn will always be in the ctr. The fed lines are normally different as well. They can be small < 2.5 inches to > 6 foot in diameter depending operation, an shot. The ones you're interested in, will be between 12 an 18 inches in diameter an on a motorized gimble. The truck mounted gimble is a dead give-away, but it can be on a bird, or Man portable as well.

Microwave-Dish.png

Reactions: camocorvette
By rides you mean vehicles?

The official said police arrested José Armando Briseño on the east side of the city. Nicknamed “Cow,” he is allegedly the gang’s chief of hitmen in the city of Tonalá inJalisco.

The attack on the police chief was meticulously planned and involved a total of 28 gunmen hired three weeks before, said Ulises Lara, the spokesman for the Mexico City prosecutors office. Three separate possible ambush points were set up on major thoroughfares, including one — which wasn’t used — in the heart of Mexico City, one block from the Independence Monument.

The gunmen were divided into four different cells, and they received ski masks and weapons Thursday night. They were taken to the ambush points at 4 a.m. to lie in wait for their target. They jumped from a truck and opened fire when Garcia's convoy attempted to pass.

https://t.me/ChDambiev/132

3183535_1000.jpg

3183991_1000.jpg

3184178_1000.jpg

3183680_1000.jpg

Looks like the Suburban was armored.

In Mexico there are so many armored cars that whoever is worth getting hit is more or less bound to have an armored car , that is why cartels tend to bring 50cal to the fight . as armoring to protect cars or trucks against 50cal is super rare.

Reactions: deersniper
Not everything electrical runs on RF

I did two CNOPs and was first man in the largest bust in history in the '90s.

What I saw was that money was no object. Throwing $10,000,000 on a single shipment was par for the course. A hundred million dollars was an acceptable cost of doing business.

They have UNLIMITED resources. Unlimited as in US Government unlimited. They could easily get a bomb big enough to destroy an entire city block. They could get a hundred of them and bury them all over the city, and just blow one up when the target gets near.

What they lack is intelligence and initiative. That they could try to hit a government official riding in a convoy and actually fail boggles the mind when they have unlimited resources. It is bush league on a monumental scale. They could fucking buy a Mig with missiles, and blow them up coalition style. Our only saving grace is that they're hillbilly retards.

... They have UNLIMITED resources. Unlimited as in US Government unlimited. They could easily get a bomb big enough to destroy an entire city block. They could get a hundred of them and bury them all over the city, and just blow one up when the target gets near.

What they lack is intelligence and initiative. ... Our only saving grace is that they're hillbilly retards.

WTF - the denizens of the Pit are the Cartel?!?

• Haha
Reactions: clcustom1911
The cartels are in the US

I’ll say it- legalize it

$1,800 for 1,000 grams in Bolivia - less than $2 gram

$50 gram here- lots of tax for the government for treatment and other stuff

defund the cartel. Let Phillip Morris sell blow legally
Absolutely this. Prohibition didn’t work for alcohol, it won’t work for anything else

Reactions: RUTGERS95