Sikes clutch rail.

Mhosking

Private
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2019
Does anyone know where I could purchase a Sikes clutch rail. Manners makes the clutch but I could not find the rail on their website.

Cynical

Private
Minuteman
  • Apr 14, 2010
    Call Manners. They install the flush cup rail section and provide the qd “clutch” for like $135, including shipping back to you. I’m sure they’d just sell you the 9 or 12 hole aluminum flush cup section.

Mhosking

Private
    Minuteman
    Feb 7, 2019
    Call Manners. They install the flush cup rail section and provide the qd “clutch” for like $135, including shipping back to you. I’m sure they’d just sell you the 9 or 12 hole aluminum flush cup section.
    Thanks, I have the clutch and use it in single flush mount but the rail would make it much more adjustable. I will give them a call.

tmanners

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Feb 3, 2006
    1232 swift, NKC, MO.
    Does anyone know where I could purchase a Sikes clutch rail. Manners makes the clutch but I could not find the rail on their website.
    HI Mhosking, We do not really offer the rail as a on line store item. The rail is designed to be inleted and bedded into the side of the stock, this is usually done in house. If you have a gunsmith that can install, we can get you one asap, just call the office and they will get you taken care of asap. I would also be more than happy to give recommendations to your smith for the install and placement location. thank you

b6graham

MMPRL
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Colorado
    Sort of related.

Manners ever going to have an mlok option to be installed in a Similar manner to the sikes clutch rail? Would be nice to have 2-4 mlok slots on each side of the stock

Reactions: huntnh and CK1.0

Kaveman44

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Apr 2, 2019
    I sent my TCS back to manners and they added both for like around $150

CK1.0

\m/ SLAYER \m/
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Sep 2, 2020
    Sort of related.

Manners ever going to have an mlok option to be installed in a Similar manner to the sikes clutch rail? Would be nice to have 2-4 mlok slots on each side of the stock

Yep. +1.
    No offense but mlok rails on the sides for adding weights or whatever would actually be a bunch more useful than the Sikes rail for most shooters. In fact, with mlok there, one could add a mlok QD and run a Sikes clutch too/instead if they wanted.

Mhosking

Private
    Minuteman
    Feb 7, 2019
    HI Mhosking, We do not really offer the rail as a on line store item. The rail is designed to be inleted and bedded into the side of the stock, this is usually done in house. If you have a gunsmith that can install, we can get you one asap, just call the office and they will get you taken care of asap. I would also be more than happy to give recommendations to your smith for the install and placement location. thank you
    Thanks for the reply, it sounds like I could send the stock to you (Manners) and they will install the rail for a fee, is that correct? If so is there a particular department to send it to?

DeathBeforeDismount

Pretty much Infantry
    Supporter
    Banned !
    Minuteman
    Nov 20, 2021
    Balmer, Murderland
    Can this be installed on the LRH as well?