• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sikes clutch rail.

Mhosking

Private
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2019
Does anyone know where I could purchase a Sikes clutch rail. Manners makes the clutch but I could not find the rail on their website.

Call Manners. They install the flush cup rail section and provide the qd “clutch” for like $135, including shipping back to you. I’m sure they’d just sell you the 9 or 12 hole aluminum flush cup section.

Call Manners. They install the flush cup rail section and provide the qd “clutch” for like $135, including shipping back to you. I’m sure they’d just sell you the 9 or 12 hole aluminum flush cup section.
Thanks, I have the clutch and use it in single flush mount but the rail would make it much more adjustable. I will give them a call.

Does anyone know where I could purchase a Sikes clutch rail. Manners makes the clutch but I could not find the rail on their website.
HI Mhosking, We do not really offer the rail as a on line store item. The rail is designed to be inleted and bedded into the side of the stock, this is usually done in house. If you have a gunsmith that can install, we can get you one asap, just call the office and they will get you taken care of asap. I would also be more than happy to give recommendations to your smith for the install and placement location. thank you

Sort of related.

Manners ever going to have an mlok option to be installed in a Similar manner to the sikes clutch rail? Would be nice to have 2-4 mlok slots on each side of the stock

Reactions: huntnh and CK1.0
I sent my TCS back to manners and they added both for like around $150

Sort of related.

Manners ever going to have an mlok option to be installed in a Similar manner to the sikes clutch rail? Would be nice to have 2-4 mlok slots on each side of the stock

Yep. +1.
No offense but mlok rails on the sides for adding weights or whatever would actually be a bunch more useful than the Sikes rail for most shooters. In fact, with mlok there, one could add a mlok QD and run a Sikes clutch too/instead if they wanted.

HI Mhosking, We do not really offer the rail as a on line store item. The rail is designed to be inleted and bedded into the side of the stock, this is usually done in house. If you have a gunsmith that can install, we can get you one asap, just call the office and they will get you taken care of asap. I would also be more than happy to give recommendations to your smith for the install and placement location. thank you
Thanks for the reply, it sounds like I could send the stock to you (Manners) and they will install the rail for a fee, is that correct? If so is there a particular department to send it to?

Can this be installed on the LRH as well?