• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Suppressors SILENCER FORUM FREE SILENCER GIVEAWAY!!!

MAJ MALFUNCTION

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
As part of the new <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #FF8000"><span style="font-weight: bold">SILENCER FORUM</span></span></span> roll-out, we're giving away a <span style="font-weight: bold">FREE AAC 762-SDN-6!!!!</span>

To enter, please go to <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #FF8000"><span style="font-weight: bold">SILENCER FORUM</span></span></span> and register: SILENCER FORUM

Then go to this thread to enter the contest: CONTEST ENTRY THREAD

Good luck!!

Re: SILENCER FORUM FREE SILENCER GIVEAWAY!!!

I am in there as well. A silencer is something that I have been wanting for a LONG time now... maybe this will be my lucky ticket to finally get there!!

I will be happy for anyone that wins. It is an awesome prize!!

DK

Done..... Thanx for the heads-up on this
wink.gif

Cool, Thank You

Just entered myself, good luck to all.

Thank you sir~

That looks like something I need

I'm in!!

Thanks for the site and for chance to win this, Bryon!!

What a great first post I have. That is major cool.

Count me in.
Good luck to all.

Holy chit! 56 pages in less than a day. Thanks for the heads up.

Signed up the other night...first suppressor being free sure would make it a lot nicer wouldn't it!!

Looks like it will be a good site also. Plan on soaking up more info from the site.

Thanks for the give-a-way and good luck to everyone.

Very cool... I got my first Can from Bryon stand up guy.. this is a great idea.. Good luck everyone!

The whole thing is a hoax, since the world is going to end tomorrow. So as the world is exploding, I'll be sitting there thinking.... damn, I wonder if I would have won that sweet ass suppressor.... Better make sure to get that apocalyptic sex in tonight...

And look on the bright side. At least you won't have to pay off those credit cards that you maxed out to purchase your boom stick.
grin.gif

I wonder how this compares to the Gemtech HVT that I was looking toward getting. Hmmm... hopefully I won't have to worry about the Gemtech.

DK

We'll randomly pick a winner out of all the replies in the thread at the end of May (midnight, on May 31st is the last day that you can post in this thread and enter the giveaway)

That's what's on the first post

Thanks for the generosity! Just signed up - 1085 posts / 109 pages!

Good luck for a SH member.

Kevin