• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Silencer Sale

317millhand

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
May 8, 2011
Hazard, Ky
I have an abnormal amount of cans in stock at the moment. Alot of people are waiting on HPA and do not realize that they are missing the boat. If HPA does pass, it's still a long way out. Then every suppressor in the nation will sell out in hours, as well as a lengthy backorder list. Wait times have been long. This is due to the panic buying that 41f brought about. Record numbers of forms are clogging the system. Those forms are gettin super close to being cleared out, opening a wide open path to much quicker approval times. What I'm saying, is that now is the time to buy. Selection is at its best, and wait times will be coming down very soon.

I benefit alot from this site as a shooter. I also shoot with alot of the members here. Therfore, it's only fitting that SH members get my best pricing. If you find a lower advertised price, I will not only match it, I'll beat it.

I stock Thunderbeast, Silencerco, and Dead Air Armament. Below is a list of TBAC and Silencerco Pricing. Please PM, text, or call for pricing on Dead AIR products.

ULTRA 9 Direct thread 6.5 or .30 $1000
ULTRA 7 Direct thread 6.5 or .30 $900

ULTRA 9 CB attach 6.5 or .30 $1050
ULTRA 7 CB attach 6.5 or .30 $950
ULTRA 5 CB attach 6.5 or .30 $850

ULTRA 7 223 CB $850
ULTRA 7 223 CB $800

338 Ultra with 1 brake $1550

22 Takedown $375

Last edited:
2017-03-02-13-24-56--1370262502.png

Omega 30 $855
Specwar 762 $675
Specwar 556 $625
Harvester $550
ASR Saker 762 $730
ASR Saker 556 $650

Omega 9K $675
Omega 45k $675

Warlock $240
Spectre II $325
Sparrow $400
Osprey Micro $350

Last edited:
2017-03-02-13-23-42-892698683.png

Sandman L $1199
Sandman S $1049
Sandman Ti $849
Wolverine PBS1 $1099

Ghost 45m $949

Mask HD $449

All Dead Air pricing show is MSRP. Please PM, call, or text for SH discount. (606)438-9921

Last edited:
I wish I was in a position to purchase right now... I would definitely take one of those Ultra 7 CB's off your hands. How long do you anticipate this pricing to be good for? You're about $200 cheaper than my local dealer and I wouldn't have to pay almost 9% sales tax. Even after the transfer fee I'd still come out well ahead.

Are you seing a big decrease in suppressor sales in hopes of HPA passing?

Yes, but I believe people are making a mistake by waiting. If this does pass, it will be later in 2018. And every Silencer in the country will sell out in the first hour at crazy prices. Those prices will remain expensive until demand catches up. This could take another year or so. So, that $200 stamp won't look so bad after the prices increase and the backorder list piles up.

If you aren't in a hurry, then it dont matter. But, If you are wanting to own a Silencer in the next 18 months, it would not be wise to wait on HPA

I hear you on that. Im about 7 months in and waiting on my form 4 to get back. If i had some extra cash id probably jump on a silencerco with that rebate they are currently running. Thanks for the information

I called Steven yesterday and he was able to answer all my questions and concerns about suppressors. This guy is good to go. Thank u sir

When is the Thunderbeast group buy happening this year? I'm trying to hold out until then on a Ultra 7 and 22 Takedown.

It's normally at the end of the year and my prices are already close to that anyway. And they are available right now.

I'm sold out on a few items, but still have alot on stock. I will not be understood on pricing. Message me if you see a lower advertised price someplace else.

Haha! That was funny. Might want to fix that.

While I'm here, I'll say that my purchase experience with you earlier this year was excellent.