• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Silencer Tech Raffle for a good cause

7mmSTW

Private
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2011
NM
From the Silencer Tech Facebook page

Silencer Tech LLC
14 hours ago · Edited
I was visiting with BJ at Gene Sears and Third Generation Shooting Supplies today When he shared with me about a incident with his daughter Ainslee and a 4-Wheeler this past weekend. She has sustained 3rd degree burns on her leg and is having to have skin grafts so it will heal properly. Procedures like this don't come cheep and having to take time off work doesn't help.
Silencer Tech is donating a suppressor and will pay the winners $200.00 NFA Fee to help with Ainslee's bills and what insurance doesn't cover.
It will be $20.00 per ticket for the suppressor of choice from a 338 magnum down.
100% of all ticket sales will go to the Bailey Family
Please send ticket money and contact info to:
Silencer Tech
Po Box 391
Logan, NM
I will post first Names so you know your entry fee arrived.
Drawing will be held and winner will be announced here on October 25, 2014
Good Luck!!!!!!

My funds for the cause, and hopefully a suppressor, will be in the mail tomorrow!! I hate the reasons behind this, and our thoughts and prayers go out to the family!!

DK

A little mix up on some things, delayed the funds being in the mail to you. Funds are currently in the envelope and posted for the mail tomorrow.

Sorry about that...

DK

Just to avoid confusion, I am not affiliated with Silencer Tech other than I own some of his cans and consider Barry a friend. I just shared this here because I support what he's doing for a customer and wanted it to get some more exposure because I think its for a great cause. Please follow him on Facebook and or visit his website at Silencer Tech LLC to contact him directly.

Thanks for showing support!

Lots of us Oklahoma guys sent in thru Facebook......Probably most of the PRS members did as well.

Am I the ONLY one that wants to help out and possibly get a suppressor?? Hmmmm...

DK

Am I the only guy that wants to help out and doesn't give a rat's patootie about whether or not I win a suppressor? Let me throw this idea out for consideration and potential usefulness:

Digging my $100 emergency C-note out of the cleverly hidden and ingeniously booby trapped emergency compartment of my wallet to send in to this family. This poor girl is facing a world of pain, and as a chronic pain sufferer, I wouldn't wish what she is going to be going through on my worst enemy. On the positive side, there has been huge advances in skin grafting involving taking a patient's own skin cells and growing them on a culture medium, then using what amounts to an inkjet print to literally "print" a sheet of skin without having to harvest huge sections of the patients skin, leaving her disfigured in areas other than her leg. I pray she can take advantage of this medical technology. To help the family further, if my fiancee or I win this suppressor, we will choose a top end can and have the dealer then put it up for raffle. I don't think I could use a suppressor which I won under these conditions without a pang of guilt knowing I was benefitting at the pain of another. This is just me and not meant to throw out a challenge to any other members, nor am I implying that someone who wins the can and keeps it is a lowlife opportunist. Quite the contrary, good on anybody who contributes to this cause; they deserve props and the right to do with their new can as they wish. I'm just saying If I am lucky enough to win the new can I choose will go up for auction and all proceeds less expenses will go to the family. Opinions? Problems with this concept?

Anyone else want to do the same?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
My suppressor is already paid for, and I am just waiting for it to get released from the ATF. My statement of "the possibility of winning a suppressor", IMHO, should have brought MUCH more traffic than what was being displayed. I had no idea about the publicity on Facebook, but that is very good to know. And, as I said, I hated what this was for, but I am doing something to help them out. They are definitely in my thoughts and prayers, and NOT based on the suppressor.

DK

Glad I ran across this post. I'll send my money in. I have 2 silencertech cans already and Barry is an awesome guy.

My thoughts and prayers to that little girl and her family.