• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Silencerco Harvester

Yes, for a couple of years. Light weight, great suppression, low pitch sound, and doesnt affect accuracy negatively at all. The only negative is the length, but it's so light that it doesnt matter unless you are hunting in really tight spaces.

Yea I used one on my 300WM for a bit. Defiantly dropped the felt recoil on my light hunting rifle. For me if I was only hunting, I would say it’s close to hearing safe without ear pro as long as your not under cover. More then one shot, or under cover I would still wear ear pro.

I've been looking at these for my 300 wm as well. Mostly for hunting. The specs sound good. Interested what others think.

I have one with several thousand rounds through it. Largest caliber I've shot is a 30-06. Definitely hearing safe out in the field, even with multiple shots. I'm happy with it so far. A TBAC Ultra is on my list for a second suppressor.

I love mine. Does great on my .300wm, 6.5CM, and 6.5PRC. I want to get s TBAC ultra 5 for matches though. It is a pretty long suppressor but it works as advertised.

Great can! Very light and works great. Have been running one for years. You won’t be disappointed

Anybody had to clean theirs?

I've soaked mine in Hoppe's no. 9, as well as Berry's Chem Dip. Neither worked very well, but the buildup has seemed to taper off. I do chip the carbon out of the blast chamber every so often.

I think if a person cleaned it more often from the beginning with either Hoppe's or the Chem Dip, the buildup could be kept to a minimum.

I've soaked mine in Hoppe's no. 9, as well as Berry's Chem Dip. Neither worked very well, but the buildup has seemed to taper off. I do chip the carbon out of the blast chamber every so often.

I think if a person cleaned it more often from the beginning with either Hoppe's or the Chem Dip, the buildup could be kept to a minimum.

Have you tried boretech eliminator? That stuff is awesome. Curious how it would do in this application.

I’ve cleaned the end cap as that is where most of the carbon build up was. Aside from that o just run it.

Very Good can light weight And sure does the Job well.

Last edited:
When mine get stuck, I drop them in the a heated ultra sonic cleaner. I run the cleaner for a few cycles on it's highest setting and let it soak for several hours in the heated solution. Still dicey getting the direct thread adapters out but, it is doable.

I have the omega and harvester and would rather have two omegas. I can't detect much of a sound difference. The omega is just shorter which matters to me when it's hanging off the end of a long barrel. If you want to save weight, find the guy on here making titanium parts for them. They are awesome!

I’ve got a 36M in jail. Looks awesome and multi-purpose

Anyone have experience with Harvester Evo?

Not yet but for the price and features... I now have one headed to e-jail. All reviews I've read are positive with a mellow note.

The Evo is a great can for the money. The sound is very comparable to the original Harvestor, same weight, 2 inches shorter. The Evo also comes with two end caps (where the original you had to buy them separate). I have sold a bunch of the Evo and anticipate it being my most popular 30 cal. suppressor.