• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors SilencerCo Hybrid

Sbertuna

Private
Minuteman
Oct 4, 2020
I’ve got a Glock 23 and I’ve just purchased a SilencerCo Hybrid. Any recommendations as to sights that work well with and without the suppressor?

I did not get it for a handgun. I just got scorpion and I own a few rifles. The Glock is just gravy. I need new sights regardless so why not kill two birds. The sights looked nice but out of stock but I have time till the form 4 is approved.

I guess I'm reviving this thread but I'll agree in saying its a real boat anchor on a handgun. But I've been pretty happy with it on my rifles.

If you're not going to shoot it suppressed much you can always just use the normal sights and some imagination.
20201215_223320.jpg

I got my Hybrid for a "Jack-of-All-Trades" can, just because. I did buy a piston for it to use with my 45's and 10mm, when I'm able to go pick it up.

I guess I'm reviving this thread but I'll agree in saying its a real boat anchor on a handgun. But I've been pretty happy with it on my rifles.

If you're not going to shoot it suppressed much you can always just use the normal sights and some imagination.View attachment 7504330
This. I got my hybrid for scorpion and rifles as well, but also have used it on a glock 19. You don't lose a ton of visibility and I have had no trouble with accuracy using normal height sights.