• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Silencerco lower receiver

86chevy

Sgt Slaughter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2014
Torrington, Wyoming
Anyone have one of these?
Picked one up last month and gotta say I'm not very impressed.
Wondering if anyone else has one and has had issues.
My KNS pins don't fit flush, they slide side to side in the receiver.
Phase 5 and seekins ambidextrous safetys have huge gap on both sides of the receiver.
Super sloppy fit with several billet uppers I have.
Tried all those parts on a few other lowers I have and they fit like they should.

I have one, no issues. Have the Radian ambi selector and CMC parts kit and drop-in trigger.

I have one, no issues. Have the Radian ambi selector and CMC parts kit and drop-in trigger.
Biggest issue the fact that 3 sets of anti rotation pins slide side to side pretty bad. It also fits like shit with a couple nice billet uppers.

Like I said, I had no issues with the CMC parts kit, CMC drop-in trigger kit, and pairing with an old Windham Weaponry upper.

Like I said, I had no issues with the CMC parts kit, CMC drop-in trigger kit, and pairing with an old Windham Weaponry upper.
Sent mine back turns out it was way out of spec. They are sending a new one. Kinda shitty I have to pay for another ffl transfer tho