• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Silencerco Sako

Cornholeo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2011
Oklahoma city
Looking at the Sako with Trifecta mount for a Noveske 16" I am putting together. Anyone have any experience with them and if so, how do they perform with respect to accuracy, repeatable POI, and sound?
Muchos grassy-ass in advance!

I did a side by side to a M4-2K and the M4-2k was better at sound suppression. I was shooting at targets at 100 and 250 yards with a 3X acog. The targets at 250 were steel, so I can't give you a good comparison on accuracy or repeatable poi, but I can tell you that I have found the M42K to be very reliable and to have a repeatable poi. At 100 yards with the aforementioned acog, I can shoot 5 shot groups of half an inch or slightly better.
De nada in advance.

They seem to be in the pipeline but not many of us regular joes have gotten them because there hasnt been enough time since silencerco shipping for us to get them... Ive got a good long while because I just got one yesterday and it still needs to form three to my dealer then I get to start the transfer process... I chose it because of the options it gives and durability not solely DB testing. It will be a hard use sbr suppressor for me but I have never used a M4-2000 though never really liked what I heard about the ratcheting break no matter how many teeth it had. Another one ill be interested in seeing is the Specwar 762... The numbers on 556 look pretty dang good and will do great on a 300 blackout. ill let you know what I think in 8 months