• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors SilencerShop Form 1 Service is up

So they're charging $35 to fill out the form for you?

I didn't think the system was that difficult... a little annoying but after the first go, it wasn't bad.

Or am I missing something?

I'm assuming it's not E Filed. Why anybody would want to do that when you can E File and have it back in less than a month is beyond me. I did my first one through them when it was still open and it was a four month wait. E Filed for my second SBR and had it in like 27 days.

I think some just want it done for them to ensure zero fuck ups. Some people can’t pump gas without driving off with the hose.

I have an unlimited single shot with SS. They have all my shit on file so it makes it easy for me to pay them to do it.

But good call .. I have my driver pump the gas.

Reactions: Lunchbox27
Damn I thought it was efiled, but they were able to pull prints off the kiosk

I'm assuming it's not E Filed. Why anybody would want to do that when you can E File and have it back in less than a month is beyond me. I did my first one through them when it was still open and it was a four month wait. E Filed for my second SBR and had it in like 27 days.
It is e-filed. They just use your prints and picture on file and submit the form for you. Being I think the places to get fingerprinted may be closed, this works for me right now.