• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Silicon Valley Bank Shares Halted After Plunge Deepens UPDATE: The Silicon Valley Bank has been shut down by regulators

Shocker... the Federal Reserve knew about SVB problems and poor risk management at least a year before it went China syndrome
The Basics of it's 'Scam' .. the Federal Reserve .

The Federal Reserve . is Not Federal , and it is not a Reserve .
( It was created by government ) , but is public/private Company, but.. it's Stock is not publicly traded, but on the other hand, it has international Banks that are Stock holders.
The Federal Reserve does hold some Gold, some Treasury Bonds, but mostly bundles of Mortgage Backed Securities, and also buying some of the United States public debt .
The Federal Reserve when created by Government, was given permission to 'create'/print money interest free to itself .The Federal Reserve buys what it holds from the Market. Then paying for what is purchased by putting interest free Dollars they create ( out of thin air ) back into the Market. then these Dollars flow back into the investment class, mostly the Federal Reserve Share Holders .
---

or break it down even simpler.
..." It's Counterfeiting dollars to stimulate the economy, lowering every dollar the people hold .
Ron Paul
-

( It was created by government ) , but is public/private Company, but.. it's Stock is not publicly traded, but on the other hand, it has international Banks that are Stock holders.
The Federal Reserve does hold some Gold, some Treasury Bonds, but mostly bundles of Mortgage Backed Securities, and also buying some of the United States public debt .
The Federal Reserve when created by Government, was given permission to 'create'/print money interest free to itself .The Federal Reserve buys what it holds from the Market. Then paying for what is purchased by putting interest free Dollars they create ( out of thin air ) back into the Market. then these Dollars flow back into the investment class, mostly the Federal Reserve Share Holders .
---

..." It's Counterfeiting dollars to stimulate the economy, lowering every dollar the people hold .
Ron Paul
-
The debate of whether or not to have a national bank has been raging ever since the ink was dry on the Constitution.

So someone got the smart ass idea to call it something else besides a "National Bank" in 1913.

Reactions: gigamortis
The debate of whether or not to have a national bank has been raging ever since the ink was dry on the Constitution.

So someone got the smart ass idea to call it something else besides a "National Bank" in 1913.
The most accurate description ' that I accept ' , for the Federal Reserve operating procedure of ' Deception ' facilitating the largest Bunco Scheme in human history .
The 'deception' that is pushed by US Gov., media propaganda, WEF (Klaus Schwab), and blindly swallowed by the majority is .. That it is good for economic stimulation, for job creation, and for society .
The description ( that I accept ) is .. The Federal Reserve is factually a wealth distribution mechanism, designed to take wealth created from all of us . Then move that wealth up into the investment class.

Know one can stop it. I don't dwell on the subject, much because there is absolutely nothing I can do about it. worrying about it, will only give you ulcers and grey hair. It is so BIG right now, that it's it own entity, in unstoppable motion. It is so Big now that the deception is economically wrapped around all on earth. When it blows, no one will be untouched. Post collapse, to replaced by what new world monetary false reality ? . Or will the old comfortable economic deception just be recycled again ?.. Not going to worry about it .
-

Reactions: mosin46
Revealed by US Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh, SR from Minnesota before the US Congress sometime during his term of office between the years of 1907 and 1917 to warn the citizens.

“We (the bankers) must proceed with caution and guard every move made, for the lower order of people are already showing signs of restless commotion. Prudence will therefore show a policy of apparently yielding to the popular will until our plans are so far consummated that we can declare our designs without fear of any organized resistance.

The Farmers Alliance and Knights of Labor organizations in the United States should be carefully watched by our trusted men, and we must take immediate steps to control these organizations in our interest or disrupt them.

At the coming Omaha Convention to be held July 4th (1892), our men must attend and direct its movement, or else there will be set on foot such antagonism to our designs as may require force to overcome. This at the present time would be premature. We are not yet ready for such a crisis. Capital must protect itself in every possible manner through combination (conspiracy) and legislation.

The courts must be called to our aid, debts must be collected, bonds and mortgages foreclosed as rapidly as possible.

When through the process of the law, the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and easily governed through the influence of the strong arm of the government applied to a central power of imperial wealth under the control of the leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders.

History repeats itself in regular cycles. This truth is well known among our principal men who are engaged in forming an imperialism of the world. While they are doing this, the people must be kept in a state of political antagonism.

The question of tariff reform must be urged through the organization known as the Democratic Party, and the question of protection with the reciprocity must be forced to view through the Republican Party.

By thus dividing voters, we can get them to expand their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us, except as teachers to the common herd. Thus, by discrete action, we can secure all that has been so generously planned and successfully accomplished.”

Reactions: c1steve
Revealed by US Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh, SR from Minnesota before the US Congress sometime during his term of office between the years of 1907 and 1917 to warn the citizens.

“We (the bankers) must proceed with caution and guard every move made, for the lower order of people are already showing signs of restless commotion. Prudence will therefore show a policy of apparently yielding to the popular will until our plans are so far consummated that we can declare our designs without fear of any organized resistance.

The Farmers Alliance and Knights of Labor organizations in the United States should be carefully watched by our trusted men, and we must take immediate steps to control these organizations in our interest or disrupt them.

At the coming Omaha Convention to be held July 4th (1892), our men must attend and direct its movement, or else there will be set on foot such antagonism to our designs as may require force to overcome. This at the present time would be premature. We are not yet ready for such a crisis. Capital must protect itself in every possible manner through combination (conspiracy) and legislation.

The courts must be called to our aid, debts must be collected, bonds and mortgages foreclosed as rapidly as possible.

When through the process of the law, the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and easily governed through the influence of the strong arm of the government applied to a central power of imperial wealth under the control of the leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders.

History repeats itself in regular cycles. This truth is well known among our principal men who are engaged in forming an imperialism of the world. While they are doing this, the people must be kept in a state of political antagonism.

The question of tariff reform must be urged through the organization known as the Democratic Party, and the question of protection with the reciprocity must be forced to view through the Republican Party.

By thus dividing voters, we can get them to expand their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us, except as teachers to the common herd. Thus, by discrete action, we can secure all that has been so generously planned and successfully accomplished.”
How is it that this was stated by him sometime in the decade between 1907 and 1917, but he is referencing a “coming” Omaha Convention in 1892? What am I missing?

Also it shouldn’t be a time frame of a decade. It should be part of the congressional record with a fairly specific if true. At least I would assume so.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer

---

Ron Paul
-
Correct. It magically prints money not connected to the value of amy tangible thing to circulate, "gives" that money to the government to spend, and the "government" pays back interest. Or some fraudulent shit like that, right?

Correct. It magically prints money not connected to the value of amy tangible thing to circulate, "gives" that money to the government to spend, and the "government" pays back interest. Or some fraudulent shit like that, right?

Me.. I like to keep my Tinfoil Hat simple . I Don't care to know about the fine points . But All I care to know, is what I can plainly see, and from what I see sitting in front of my face with the basic points of the ( Global Economic Deception is )
There is almost 200 countries on planet earth, and 190 of them are in global membership to the IMF . The IMF is headquartered in Washington DC. , and in direct working relationship US Treasury and Federal Reserve, and also the UN .
With All countries countries participation in this economic (scam) global membership to the ' International Monetary Fund ' . All countries participating keep their countries economy in a constant, and continuously growing state of national debt . This deception economically encompasses everyone on planet earth. It will Crash eventually because as life proves, All Things Come To An End .

The goal of: ( deception ) promoted by the IMF is :
..Working to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, promote high employment and sustainable economic growth, and reduce poverty around the world .

The goal of: 'deception' being pushed by the Federal Reserve Is :
..that it is good for economic stimulation, for job creation, and for society .

The description ( that I accept ) for the federal reserve is: ..
The Federal Reserve is factually a wealth distribution mechanism, designed to take wealth created from all of us . Then move that wealth up into the investment class.

How is it that this was stated by him sometime in the decade between 1907 and 1917, but he is referencing a “coming” Omaha Convention in 1892? What am I missing?

Also it shouldn’t be a time frame of a decade. It should be part of the congressional record with a fairly specific if true. At least I would assume so.
He was quoting what was said in 1892.

It’s as if I were to quote what someone said in 2010 about an event in 2012. I could make the quote in 2023 but the event is already in the past.

336334212_161636353475134_300015579364744049_n.jpg

Last edited: