• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Simmons Predator Quest scopes

keith jones

Minuteman
Sep 14, 2010
Bulls Gap,TN
What's your alls opinion on these scopes for yote hunting 30mmm tube not bad price, but its a simmons. Would any of you all even consider one of these for there bolt coyote rifles. Les Johnson promotes them but like i said SIMMONS makes them. I found a good price on one is why i am wanting some info on them.

Re: Simmons Predator Quest scopes

No

I've got a couple of simmons scopes lying around I'd like to get rid of

My 56 year old eyes needs good optics

When money leaves my hands for scopes I don't want to replace them in the future for something better

ive been looking at one to put on mine dont know much about them

Save up and get a better scope.

I had a chance to look thru the predator quest along with the zeiss conquest scope. Clarity are pretty close it's the staying dialed in I am worrying about. So i decided to take advice and go with nikon buckmaster 6-18 mildot.