• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Simpering Snowflakes suffer stupid sideeffects stuffing subarus

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
I guess we know that the center of the moron universe... is now Oregon? What is with these butt-pirates??

26197716_158525164774334_719352522287226641_o.jpg

26173842_158525168107667_7443484158467618908_o.jpg
26198178_158525188107665_6152568339439585915_o.jpg

26172655_158525184774332_6757321522100348552_o.jpg

The level of wining faggotry here is just unreal. These morons are so helpless and afraid and useless... that they can't even comprehend the act of pumping their own gas?

And they're allowed to vote?

Gawd help us. When do we get that big earthquake and tsunami???

Cheers,

Sirhr

This made the news down here in Australia a couple of days ago, wondered when I was going to read about it here.

Sorry, Barney, I have to call BS. According to this guy Aaustralia is just a big hoax.

: [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/scontent.fric1-2.fna.fbcdn.net\/v\/t1.0-1\/p160x160\/22308705_1599432923433528_8912355158260497069_n.jpg?oh=9a080f1b593d86dcd82f6afd96227781&oe=5ABCD79E"}[/IMG2]

Have you ever been to Australia?

Australia is not real. It's a hoax, made for us to believe that Britain moved over their criminals to someplace. In reality, all these criminals were loaded off the ships into the waters, drowning before they could see land ever again. It's a coverup for one of the greatest mass murders in history, made by one of the most prominent empires.

Australia does not exist. All things you call "proof" are actually well-fabricated lies and documents made by the leading governments of the world. Your Australian friends? They're all actors and computer-generated personas, part of the plot to trick the world.

If you think you've ever been to Australia, you're terribly wrong. The plane pilots are all in on this, and have in all actuality only flown you to islands close nearby - or in some cases, parts of South America, where they have cleared space and hired actors to act out as real Australians.

Australia is one of the biggest hoaxes ever created, and you have all been tricked. Join the movement today, and make it known that they have been deceived. Make it known, that this has all just been a cover-up. The things these "Australian" says to be doing, all these swear words and actions based on alcoholism, MDMA and bad decisions, are all ways to distract you from the ugly truth that is one of the greatest genocides in history. 162,000 people were said to have been transported to this imaginary land during a mere 80 years, and they are all long dead by now. They never reached that promised land.

Tell the truth. Stand up for what is right. Make sure to spread the world - Australia is not real. It's a codeword for the cold-blooded murder of more than a hundred thousand people, and it is not okay. We will not accept this.

Stand up for the ones who died. Let it be known, that Australia does not exist. [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/static.xx.fbcdn.net\/images\/emoji.php\/v9\/feb\/3\/16\/1f632.png"}[/IMG2][IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/static.xx.fbcdn.net\/images\/emoji.php\/v9\/f5e\/3\/16\/1f61c.png"}[/IMG2][IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/static.xx.fbcdn.net\/images\/emoji.php\/v9\/f41\/3\/16\/1f92d.png"}[/IMG2]

Oregon? Isn't that where they sent all the peeps that were too Liberal for Cali?

Maggot for president of Flat Earth Society>

Cheers,

Sirhr

Thank you Sirh, my accolades continue to grow. As Founder and first president of the "Snipers Hide banned for a year club" I accept the nomination.

New Jersey's like that too.

I cannot even begin to understand the idiots in the OP. I mean, how in the fuck do tens of millions of us go through life without gas station attendants?

The best comment is the first one. Gas fumes cause cancer so screw the attendant, they are expendable.

Maggot that was a good one. The best part is the author thinks 162,000 deaths is a genocide. I doubt that number would be in the top 100.

What a bunch of pussies. Hard to believe these waste's of oxygen are American. These are all from the so called "Resistance", LOL.

New Jersey's like that too.

I cannot even begin to understand the idiots in the OP. I mean, how in the fuck do tens of millions of us go through life without gas station attendants?

Jersey at least has a logical basis for no self serve. It is my understanding that it was set up as a way to provide some jobs to those without marketable skills, in order to keep them off of welfare.

If you've ever driven in NJ you'll understand why drivers cannot be trusted to pump their own gas... It is a contact sport down there. (although as you get further from Manhattan it gets better)

But lung cancer increase?!? Really?? Back before the turn of the century, back when good 'ol lead was used to boost octane, AND there was no vapor recovery system, AND people were more likely to be smokers, it wasn't an issue. Now all of a sudden, the cleaner fuel, with vapor recovery systems in place for non-smokers is more likely to cause lung cancer?

Why don't people at least apply some though before posting this crap?

If you've ever driven in NJ you'll understand why drivers cannot be trusted to pump their own gas...
May parents lived there for a couple of years while I was in college and I drove up there from Maryland many, many times. You'll have to explain to me why people in NJ shouldn't fill their own cars up.

And another Veery Veer-esque thread title. Y'all are getting good at this.

First little bitch- So I guess it's ok for the gas attendant to get cancer for pumping everyone's gas?
C U Next Tuesday- If you can't pump gas I have serious doubts about your ability to drive.
3rd helpless "adult"- You've learned how to post on social media, right?
Last little bitch and maybe my favorite- You could buy a bicycle, as far as dying unless you are are ignorant as the characters on zoolander your chances of dying are slim.

I'm f'n amazed at this level of ignorance.
Truly weapons grade...

R

If you've ever driven in NJ you'll understand why drivers cannot be trusted to pump their own gas... It is a contact sport down there. (although as you get further from Manhattan it gets better)

But we trust them to drive 4,000 pound automobiles.

Pumping your own gas is like second nature here, It would be kind of creepy if someone wanted to come up and do it for you.
I'll much rather pump my own gas than have somebody else do it. I'd probably have to be forced to let some stranger do it.

I'm guessing the idea of changing their own oil would be utterly mind blowing.

Pumping your own gas is like second nature here, It would be kind of creepy if someone wanted to come up and do it for you.
I'll much rather pump my own gas than have somebody else do it. I'd probably have to be forced to let some stranger do it.

I'm guessing the idea of changing their own oil would be utterly mind blowing.

Oregonian (Portlandian Snowflake); "Oil"?.......

And no, the majority of "fernians" ended up in Seattle. Those that were/are in Oregon (metro Portland) fell off of Timothy Leary/Hunter S. Thompson's magic bus as it was making drug runs between the Bay area and Seattle.

Last edited:
lmfao I top off the tank every time I'm over there. Gas is hella mo cheap on that side of the river. But that "dickless" feeling having someone pump your gas cuz it's "the law" never fails to creep in. Ewwww

lmfao I top off the tank every time I'm over there. Gas is hella mo cheap on that side of the river. But that "dickless" feeling having someone pump your gas cuz it's "the law" never fails to creep in. Ewwww

That's gotta REALLY bother you, doesn't it ? ;).........

BTW, in "the old days", my dad used to buy all the family vehicles in Portland (no sales tax). He'd bring them back up to Seattle and would register them as Washtonian vehicles and somehow dodge the sales tax. That was in the early sixties. Those days are long gone.....

That's gotta REALLY bother you, doesn't it ? ;).........

BTW, in "the old days", my dad used to buy all the family vehicles in Portland (no sales tax). He'd bring them back up to Seattle and would register them as Washtonian vehicles and somehow dodge the sales tax. That was in the early sixties. Those days are long gone.....

Ya, I think they call it "Use Tax" now. Same as sales tax, just different name. :mad:
Use to be able to take advantage of Oregon being next door. Not so much anymore. :rolleyes:

This thread just made my day. Just when I thought Cali had the most fucked up whiney ass bitches, Oregon comes along and proves me wrong...

Still chuckling over some of those FB posts...

My question is will the state now have graduate degrees for being a motor vehicle fuel transfer technician since it seems only a handful of people in the state are qualified to pump gas?

Jersey at least has a logical basis for no self serve. It is my understanding that it was set up as a way to provide some jobs to those without marketable skills, in order to keep them off of welfare.

That's what janitors and strippers are for. Not everyone's kid is a rocket scientist.

Do these people not own lawn mowers? How do they get gas in them?

Pushmowers or electric. Look it's bad enough that someone would murder grass with assault mowers but GAS POWERED assault mowers? Do they even think about the environmental effects of mowing? Not in my town!

Do these people not own lawn mowers? How do they get gas in them?

Only electric-powered yard equipment allowed in the environmentally-conscious areas of Oregon.

It's sad but these days being weak, feeble and clueless is worn like a badge of honor.

I think it has always been that way, it's just more enabled and accepted these days. Everyone has an excuse of why they can't, shouldn't, or won't do the hard work required for what ever level of success is pined and lamented about. At some point, I think people have forgotten the simple saying "Easy doesn't work." and just want to quantify/qualify why they didn't succeed, won't try, or gave up...and it's always someone or something else's fault.

You can try to explain how this is a flawed, self fulfilling prophecy argument, but often times (more often than naught) it is as effective as talking to a wall. A closed mind will never accept a differing opinion or allow critical thinking of an opposing view. And so, helplessness, a desire for righteous sympathy and justification become the thing most celebrated today. Smdh...

I think the solution is obvious...only pedal cars should be allowed in Oregon. The ones with little squeezy horns.

Sorry sir we dont have a squeezy horn model.

I think the solution is obvious...only pedal cars should be allowed in Oregon. The ones with little squeezy horns.

c3775455b02149a00e9a631401a754af.jpg

The dickhead (Californian) author tried to equate the anti CA sentiment with racism but never mentioned the culture clash, self absorbed assholes or how CA transplants drove OR real estate prices through the roof. I spent time in OR in the early 90’s and the resentment was running strong back then, I guess some things never change.