• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Sin City: A Dame to Kill For

Oh man, I'm so looking forward to this! The first one was about as close as I figure you could get to making a literal adaptation of a graphic novel into a film noir.

I just adore film noir haha but yeah this cast is awesome just like the last was. I think it's going to be good. Though I thought Marv was dead? Meh he is awesome either way so I don't care. Mickey Rourke is epic as Marv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hehe...it's less "film" and more "visual effects"

Glitch mob makes the trailer as well. But yeah Eva Green and Jessica Alba, nough said.

Glitch mob makes the trailer as well. But yeah Eva Green and Jessica Alba, nough said.

Eva was amazing in "Camelot". The series wasn't that great but she played an evil Morgana.

She's a pretty phenomenal actress truth be told. She can play evil very well. She was the only bright spot in the most recent 300

The only thing I'm not entirely sold on is a new Dwight. Clive Owen was great, and now we'll get Josh Brolin instead. But lots of eye candy for sure.

The only thing I'm not entirely sold on is a new Dwight. Clive Owen was great, and now we'll get Josh Brolin instead. But lots of eye candy for sure.

I didn't notice that i figured Josh Brolin was just a new character? If he's Dwight that's a bummer because Clive Owen was great. Though i imagine he is busy doing "The Knick", which in all honesty i wouldn't want him to put his time aside for Sin City if that is what he is doing. I think The Knick is going to be phenomenal.

The thing about that is that in the first one, Dwight says he had just gotten a new face, i.e. plastic surgery, so I believe Josh Brolin is Dwight pre-op. If that's the way they go with it, I can dig. If it's just because they couldn't get Clive Owen, that's not nearly as cool.

As far as I know, I can't put a time signature on the whole thing. Some stories could be a prequel, some could be a sequel. I just checked IMDb FAQ's because I was curious, and it says that none of it is chronological. There's also a mention of Brolin being a pre-surgery Dwight in the FAQ's. I have been a huge fan of the first for years, and I am really excited for this one. I've watched the original on STARZ probably three times in the last month.

When The Spirit was first advertised, I thought that was going to be the rumored sequel to Sin City, but I figured out before seeing it that it wasn't. I liked it a lot, and if you take it for when it was written and the time period it portrays, it is a fun watch. Just don't confuse it for a Sin City movie despite the looks.

MPAA prudes : Too much boob on Eva Green’s ‘Sin City’ poster
By Emily Smith
May 28, 2014 | 9:31pm

Eva Green is just too sexy for the poster of her upcoming sequel to “Sin City,” or so the MPAA believes.

The actress is seen in a sheer robe in the poster for Dimension Films’ and Frank Miller’s “Sin City: A Dame to Kill For.”

We’re told the poster was disapproved by the MPAA “for nudity — curve of under breast and dark nipple/areola circle visible through sheer gown.”

Dimension declined to comment but it is believed execs are working on a compromise with the MPAA before the sequel opens Aug. 22.

sc_green_teaser.jpg

In regards to not getting Clive Owen, I'm pretty sure timing had nothing to do with it. If you ever hear about the way R.R. Films these things, he gets the actors in and out wicked quick, and barely spends any money.
Troublemaker studios, I think was even named for the middle finger it gives Hollywood.

Regardless, Eva Green...
Super hot