• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SINGLE SHOOT RIFLE

All things equal I can echo that. The Anschutz were single shot to satisfy the rules of the games.
However, for Anschutz there is a difference between the single shot rifles and the 1710/1761 and 64 series rifles as they used different triggers ( much inferior in my opinion) and smaller actions. The barrels were lighter, but not necessarily less accurate that the heavier single shot rifles.
They did make some repeating rifles using modified single shot actions (54:18 series and others) that are equal to the single shots.
Voodoo singles and repeaters use the same action/triggers/barrels and I don’t believe there is any difference between them.

I agree with MK20. They are the same accuracy wise. Theoretically the single shot with no bottom cut is stronger and stiffer but this theory has not practical application.

Reactions: oldrifleman