• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sister's Millennial son and daughter, wtf happened?

This is what happens when you don’t roll over and shoot it on the wall.
An old bud from the Navy was one of those guys that could walk into any bar and bring home the best looking chick in there.

We were in Portland, ME drinking beer and he got drunk and he hooked up with the nastiest skank I have ever seen him.

He claims he did her in the alley out behind the bar, pulled out and kicked dirt over his semen. That is another level of coyote/dingo ugly.

He was only there a few weeks maybe a month, and he either quit or was found to be defective.

My BIL was in the Army for 16, as an IT guy and the kid was supposed to do the same thing. He got out and went to work for a federal agency, like about 30% of all veterans do.

That is what my nephew had intended to happen. Not sure what happened to him. His story is that they kicked him out because of the curvature of his spine. Either way he is wearing Army garb and tells everyone he is a vet like a good little poser scumbag.

Culturally to millennials he probably is a vet, but I think the VA requires 6 months of active duty for actual veterans status.

What discharge did he get? That would be telling.

The curvature thing would have 99% of the time been found beforehand. I'm also not even sure that unless it was ridiculously bad (which would have 100% been caught) that it would have had him discharged. Also, med based discharges are usually pretty straight forward and quick.

I'm betting on someone was a whiny shitbird that basically quit, threw a tantrum and then said he was going to kill everyone and/or himself or got caught doing something bad, even by recruit standards and the extra time he spent there while your BIL had to call and ask WTF was them trying to figure out what to do with him.

What discharge did he get? That would be telling.

The curvature thing would have 99% of the time been found beforehand. I'm also not even sure that unless it was ridiculously bad (which would have 100% been caught) that it would have had him discharged. Also, med based discharges are usually pretty straight forward and quick.

I'm betting on someone was a whiny shitbird that basically quit, threw a tantrum and then said he was going to kill everyone and/or himself or got caught doing something bad, even by recruit standards.

Concur.

Being a 20 year Squid, I have no idea how anything to do with Army Basic Training worked, but ours was the same. I went through Orlando in the 1990's you could basically get sent back 5-10 times for retraining before they gave up on you. I got sent back for not getting in the eye glass line and did an extra two weeks.

Whatever he did, I remember about 3-4 weeks in finding out from my father that he was getting out.

Still believe it was the tantrum and not his spine.

Generally in the Navy the real shit tards survived until 3-4 months into their first command before they got kicked out for being a dirt ass. Especially the "strikers" who weren't given a real job.

In this dramady episode of @FjallJager 's family: he shares his love and adoration of his sister's kids to other random weirdos on a gun forum.

Reactions: FjallJager
Dude it's comedy, or possibly tragedy!
Like sands in the hourglass, these are the days of your lives.
191112-teeman-days-of-our-lives-tease_xfjfwb.jpeg

Do you think this thread would still be open if Ron Stomer was President?

Reactions: Ravenworks