• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jefe's Dope

Red Forman
Minuteman
  • Dec 20, 2017
    One of the better movies I've seen in awhile. A bit far fetched at times but it's a movie. My real gripe is the lack of cheek weld and a mounted way too high scope with some long shots offhand. But I digress.

Fun movie. Hopefully a sequel will come.

Seriously, that was the problem. Another movie about a violent faggot killing people.

He rescues six hot women and does not get his dick triple sucked even once. No anal, no three chicks at the same time, not one nut blown on one of their faces. He never even thinks of sucking a nipple or asking to see their tits, not even once. He just cock blocks a bunch of horny Germans and fucking kills them for no good reason. No a single scene of him launching a nut deep into one of these woman and then having a captured German eat a creme pie as punishment for invading Finland or some such shit.

This is another one of those incel movies about a dude who has never had pussy, wanted pussy and sure as hell does not know what to do with pussy going out there and killing people because his balls are swollen to the level of blue delusions of violence.

John Wick is fucking gay. His is a widow, since his beard died and he never even thinks to pack one into Halli Berry before heading off into the desert..............................where he knows for a 100% certainty there is no pussy.

• Haha
    Reactions: Snipe260