• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SITREP: Update 2/18 - Major War Confirmed Imminent

Just curious.....what would be the cost/benefit analysis of the US taking no action and letting the EU and Ukraine fend for themselves?

Just curious.....what would be the cost/benefit analysis of the US taking no action and letting the EU and Ukraine fend for themselves?

The EU has no need to worry if they stop meddling, Russia has no designs on the EU.

As far as the cost / benefit, well that's kind of a stupid thing to ask.
It's ALL about pouring money into the MIC and the politician's pockets and bribes and kickbacks.

It's ALL cost to the working class in the USA that pay all the taxes.
There is NO benefit to anyone outside the MIC and the political class.

BUT there is a HUGE benefit to the MIC and the political class so of course, you know what will happen.

Which begs the question .Have you had to use their fabulous warranty......................yet? I know of one that went tits up

Vortex has a fantastic warranty.

its like the human immune system, that works better the more its gets exercised. Thus, vortex has an awesome warranty.

Well there's us poor's that have vortex. Just saying
Beat me to it.
Or us really poor's using SWFA.
Guilty.
Not one mention of Tasco?

Sirhr
Man the arrows just keep coming.
Quigley-Ford
I'm not that poor.
Which begs the question .Have you had to use their fabulous warranty......................yet? I know of one that went tits up
I have. Four times. Scopes ranging from 2-10 years old. One repaired, three replaced.

• Haha
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
I feel like am am late to the party. Did I miss this war? Has it already started? Is it over? ;)

Nope, just more empty promises.
Everybody always promises the big one, they never have the balls to bring it.

The Global Elite Bankers that actually run the world won't make money off everything being destroyed, but they can make tons of money off everyone threatening it.

Maybe Joe is there to negotiate to let Putin and Xi just waltz right in here alla REd Dawn(original) and help him wipe out what he cant at the ballot box which is those MAGA extremists, Christian Right Wing extremists and White Supremacists of course.

Maybe Joe is there to negotiate to let Putin and Xi just waltz right in here alla REd Dawn(original) and help him wipe out what he cant at the ballot box which is those MAGA extremists, Christian Right Wing extremists and White Supremacists of course.

yeah.

then 1991 happened. Did everyone get the memo?

Any Russian invasion would require waltzing here because they have no capability to project force. The Russian navy is an obsolete joke. They spend a tiny fraction of our bottomless military budget, mainly because they are only a regional power and are not trying to conquer and hegemonize the world on behalf of the NWO like our politicians are doing.

And the whole country is full of what you'd call "Christian right wing extremists" and "white supremacists" aka, Christians who dislike queers and pedos, and white people who think their ethnic heritage is pretty cool. It's pretty much the exact ideological opposite of Blue America.

Damn, I think I just figured out why American Marxists hate Russia so much and want this war so bad. :unsure:

Last edited:
Bill Gates and the Davos elite have called for mass killings of humans to "save the climate" for years. They introduced a Chinese created virus to kill a billion people as was their stated goal. It failed miserably and only really managed to cripple the economies of major nations and force the unwanted migration of tens of millions of worthless fucking parasites to countries like America where these fucking scum do nothing but commit crime, impregnant underage girls and collect welfare. Thus actually making the problem worse.

So they tried and failed at horrible plague. They have failed at agricultural collapse and mass starvation so far. But, compelling the Chinese to buy up millions of acres of American farmland and either take it out of production or grow it for themselves and starve the Americas, using the same model the British used to destroy Ireland in the 19th century. They have failed at horrible drought even after draining all the major reservoirs in the American southwest and creating a false water shortage in many nations.

What is left? Horrible world war with mass civilian causalities and all of the associated horrors. This entire "war" with Ukraine is fucking fake and no one with two working brain cells can possibly believe Joe fucking Biden has a fucking clue what is happening. Every time Pedo Joe gives up another billion they give him a new 10y/o to fuck or maybe pudding or crack for his druggie kid.

We have no cultural ties with Ukraine, no history of alliances with Ukraine, no major commerce with Ukraine and absolutely nothing in common with any assholes in Ukraine. Thus we have no fucking reason to waste tens of billions of dollars or tens of thousands of lives sucking the Ukrainian dick. They are traditional Russian territory and have been part of Russia for centuries.

If 30% of the money we spent so far is going to the actual war effort I'll be stunned. I bet most of it is going into Swiss banks or into private accounts of Americans like Biden and leftists in congress and the senate, Ukrainian elected officials and generals and a healthy portion is skimmed off by the Davos crowd for shipping and handling.

We are falling into a trap made for a demented 80yo child rapist and his crack smoking family.

Last edited:
Here you go, enjoy. See what your chances are to survive if we go nuclear.

Wouldn't take much to take care of about 80% of all our problems.......which reside in D.C.

Branden

Wouldn't take much to take care of about 80% of all our problems.......which reside in D.C.

Branden

COG ensures that enough would survive to make our lives very difficult for years or decades to come.

You know, this could have all been avoided if back in January of 2022, we deployed a bunch of troops, tanks, aircraft, etc. to Ukraine for an "Exercise" just like Russia was supposedly doing at that time in Belarus.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TicTacTex
Why don't they just preemptively surrender?

It's not like they need to wait.

Just hang a Russian Flag on the Arc du Capitulation and prepare to collaborate. No problem.

Sirhr
- The Franco-Prussian War
- Lost. Germany first plays the role of drunk Frat boy to France's ugly girl home alone on a Saturday night.

- World War I
- Tied and on the way to losing, France is saved by the United States. Thousands of French women find out what it's like to not only sleep with a winner, but one who doesn't call her "Fraulein." Sadly, widespread use of condoms by American forces forestalls any improvement in the French bloodline.

- World War II
- Lost. the Conquered French are liberated by the United States just as they finish learning the Horst Wessel Song.

You know, this could have all been avoided if back in January of 2022, we deployed a bunch of troops, tanks, aircraft, etc. to Ukraine for an "Exercise" just like Russia was supposedly doing at that time in Belarus.
that's exactly what the USA needs to do. start provoking wars in other countries for the benefit of the NWO, while American citizens are overtaxed and abused. Neopatriotism!

Reactions: lash
that's exactly what the USA needs to do. start provoking wars in other countries for the benefit of the NWO, while American citizens are overtaxed and abused. Neopatriotism!
He has a point, as much as I disagree with any US involvement there. It is possible, had we stacked troops they wouldn't have done it. The OG Russian invasion would have gotten their teeth kicked in. Could you imagine NATO air power hitting every piece of equipment that came across the border with PGM's...

They needed to play Ukraine as the victim and not look like the aggressor. Now they are easing us into involvement.

- The Franco-Prussian War
- Lost. Germany first plays the role of drunk Frat boy to France's ugly girl home alone on a Saturday night.

- World War I
- Tied and on the way to losing, France is saved by the United States. Thousands of French women find out what it's like to not only sleep with a winner, but one who doesn't call her "Fraulein." Sadly, widespread use of condoms by American forces forestalls any improvement in the French bloodline.

- World War II
- Lost. the Conquered French are liberated by the United States just as they finish learning the Horst Wessel Song.

I just blew wine out my nose!

Sirhr