• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sixth HardRock Match of 2011

DocB

Minuteman
Jan 14, 2004
CSG
Good day,

The sixth HR match of the 2011 series will be held on Saturday, July 23rd. New shooters should make plans to attend the practice day on Friday, July 22nd. The match is held rain or shine unless the civil authorities close the roads.

Pre-registration is available to those who shot at least three of the last six matches for the .308 and ATG classes, and is required if you are shooting in the first .223 class relays. Pre-registration opens with this announcement. Send a PM with the class(es) you will shoot, the cartridge for the rifle in each class, if anyone else will be using the same rifle, and if a brake is installed on the rifle. While we wish to encourage folks to pre-register, you will be on the Range Masters and my SL if you pre-register, don't attend the match, and fail to cancel your registration with a PX by 1800 on practice day. You don't want to go there. My PX is on the schedule, I don't have net access after 1800 on Thursdays.

The short version of the COF and rules is: 5 rounds at each 600, 800, 900 and 1k target with a 1 MOA 10 point bullseye and a 2 MOA 5 point scoring ring in 20 minutes. No sighters, no wind flags, and you have ring steel with at least one of your first five shots. Three classes, .223, .308, and AnyThing Goes.

For a full copy of the schedule and rules, please send me a PM with your First and Last name, along with your email address.

Looking forwards to seeing everyone at the match,
DocB

PS. Forrest, you've got to be there to win...

Re: Sixth HardRock Match of 2011

One Forrest bite scheduled, have your paperwork in order...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jhuskey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One Forrest bite scheduled, have your paperwork in order... </div></div>

Sounds like lots of fun!!
crazy.gif
Do I need to wear my running shoes ??
cool.gif

Good day,

All PMs have a response. No pre-registration PM from Forrest.

Thanks,
DocB

Alas, the Gumpster is still suffering the ill effects from his devastating defeat at the hands of the "old fart" and his wind reading skillz from the 1st match. It has been said that $1.00 bill has been pressed, framed and is in a very secure location to be seen only after Gump has gone through a TSA frisk by Helga the keeper of the dollar bill. Rumor has that the "old fart" will return with a 6.5-284 dragon slayer next year. Running won't do you any good this time GUMP! Gump.....Gump...where are you hiding?

Good day,

Any more .223 shooters who need to go ahead and pre-register? I've got five down.

Thanks,
Docb

Road not in best shape due to county adding red clay, which has made it slick with some ruts. Some dumbass took a 20 ton lift down the road and it made some deep ruts.
We drove down it in two wheel drive Ford pick-up yesterday with no problems but we stayed in the vehicle ruts driving slowly.

There is no water across the road and there are no water holding holes in the road.

i won't be making it this month. for some unknown reason i must work. Hope to be there next month.

Brandon

Dimp,

PM has a reply.

Brandon,

Well, someone else will have to take First Place in ATG. Hope you make lots of money and get to tickle the kids when you get home.

DocB

What does the road look like out to Hwy. 51? Did they mess with that end?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What does the road look like out to Hwy. 51? Did they mess with that end? </div></div>

Yes, they did mess with that end, but its about the same, drive carefully and you should be OK.

Thanks DocB,

I figured I would give others the chance to take first place every once in awhile(just kidding)! I would love to be there than work. Money is not everything, shooting is, but money is very helpful when it comes to shooting. And eating!

Have fun you all and stay hot, staying cool is wishful thinking!

Brandon

Good day,

New email addresses added and results sent by 1816 EDT. Please wait 24 hours to allow time for the email to arrive. Please let my know by PM or either email address if you didn't receive the results.

Congratulations to the Winners and Thanks for attending,
The HR Staff

Congrats to the winners. Once again.....Gumpm failed to show up. Dude...you could have kicked my a$$ because I didn't check my windage knob from the day before on my 308 and had 2.5 MOA of left wind dialed in. Would have been a gimme for you. Ron and Warren are still on a roll as is Mr. King. B. Ellington posted a great score with dope from last year. What are you waiting for Gumpster?

Ed,
Gump is AFRAID. To lose ANOTHER $ to you.

OHHHHH SURE , Use the ol'
cry.gif
"I had the wrong windage dialed in excuse" WHATEVER!! I hope you are enjoying your certificate you stole from me
shocked.gif
and your dollar as well, Oh ya ,Im glad you framed the dollar cause that was one of the counterfeits I forgot to launder
eek.gif
. I hope the FBI doesn't come lookin for ya. Don't forget "Possesion is nine-tenths of the law!!!!! HAHAHAHA
laugh.gif
. We will see who takes home all the dollar bills as soon as I get all my stuff straightened out.
sick.gif

And since I am on a rant-- FU#$ the chandler boys and their shitty chambering job !!!!!
mad.gif
Just sayin
smile.gif
crazy.gif

Are you talking about the same 308 I saw you shoot a 5 shot 1/2 MOA group at 1K in the black at 1K?