• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Size of Dillon toolhead stand

dddoo7

Minuteman
Apr 18, 2011
Memphis, TN
Hey,

I am working on building shelves for the dillon equipment that is being shipped. Can anyone tell me the dimensions of the tool head stands for the 550b?

My blue metal stand, which I assume is the CURRENT model.... is 4 5/8" x 5" and 2 3/4" tall from base to top of post. With a toolhead and powder measure mounted, 16 1/4" tall.

FN in MT

My blue metal stand, which I assume is the CURRENT model.... is 4 5/8" x 5" and 2 3/4" tall from base to top of post. With a toolhead and powder measure mounted, 16 1/4" tall.

FN in MT

Thanks. I appreciate the help!

--Daniel

Being new to the LR rifle thing. The amount of knowledge and expertise here is staggering so I usually have very little to add. Thanks for the opportunity...on an easy one. LOL.

FN in MT

Being new to the LR rifle thing. The amount of knowledge and expertise here is staggering so I usually have very little to add. Thanks for the opportunity...on an easy one. LOL.

FN in MT

I have been precision shooting and single stage reloading for a few years, but I am just now getting into progressive reloading. It is a whole different ball game.

--Daniel