• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SKT Industries AICS Stock Pack

ohiogunnut

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2008
Ohio, USA
As I'm knocked out of shooting this summer due to shoulder surgery, I've been spending my idle time tweaking my gear. I have been hunting for the best option for a match oriented stock pack for my AICS LA and have found what I was looking for. Working with the wonderful proprietor of SKT, he modified their SA stock pack with the following additions:
- Holds two AICS LA mags
- Has punch outs allowing you to get to the check piece screws
- Has a pocket to hold two wrenches (for USO rings and cheek piece)

Couldn't be happier and say enough good about the customer service at SKT! http://sktindustries.com/index.html

5417.jpg

5418.jpg

5419.jpg

5420.jpg

5421.jpg

My helper.
smile.gif

5422.jpg

Re: SKT Industries AICS Stock Pack

Beautiful dog. Had to say it.

I had a good experience with SKT also. I like their stock pack for the AICS.

Thank you! Also just realized I had the mags in backwards for the design, but I was having fun.

Any problems using this reversed for southpaw shooting (with a right handed rifle), access to the cheek piece screws is not a big deal/factor.
Adjustments are rare, and the scope sits pretty high on my rig due to use with the IMUNS/PVS-22.

Oh, posted too soon, I see on the wesite it's ambi, terrific!

Looks like an awesome set up!! I really like the attention to detail with the excellent stitching, pouches for Allen wrenches, and data card holder. I may have to have one of these in the near future!!

Josh

Very nice design, I also like the paint job on the stock.

Awesome pack. I was looking into RedTac's ammo system for my AICS but I'm going to check this one out now. Also, What kind of bipod is that??? It looks sweet. And, where did you get that butt plate, the one that allows vertical adjustment of your recoil pad/spacers??? I've never seen your bipod or that butt plate before?? please let me know!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DedicatedShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What kind of bipod is that???</div></div>
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...901#Post1892901

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DedicatedShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">where did you get that butt plate, the one that allows vertical adjustment of your recoil pad/spacers???</div></div>
http://www.surgeonrifles.com/products/accessories/?module=products&product_id=145

Now I have a reaso to get the AICS for my new rifle. It holds the stock pack perfect!!

Ohiogunnut, Do you know if you can use the ammo managment system in conjunction with the stock pack? It looks like the stock pack would flip up to access the ammo.