• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Re: skyfall

Craig is not bad But Connery and Moore were better Bonds with Sean Connery my favorite.This is not too bad of a movie though

I give the movie a solid B+. I actually liked finding out the back story on Bond, and once I saw that manor in Scotland, good god was I jealous. And then I saw that double rifle... WOW.

I felt like the movie was well-paced. I didn't once glance down at my watch. The Bond Babe was smoking hot, one of my favorite Bond Babes since Sophie Marceau. The action was pretty good. The plot was a bit weak, but I felt like the story almost made up for it. Almost. Anyway, worth seeing during the holidays if you're family wants a couple hours of entertainment.

I loved the double rifle. Matched the country estate in Scotland for sure.

I also thought the movie was overhyped and didn't meet expectations. Well worth seeing, good movie, love the new direction but it was oversold.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CE1371</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, it wasn't a shotgun but an Anderson Wheeler double barreled rifle chambered for 500 nitro express.

ga051-anderson-wheeler-500-nitro-box-express-rifle-large.jpg
</div></div>

It's a beauty!

The Wife took me last night, and we both enjoyed it thoroughly. Was especially pleased to see there was essentially no reliance on incredible gimmicks.

Well, the non-reliance on the personal imprint feature of the Walther made some impact. I thought the scene brought out how stupid such devices would be. 'Good luck with that' summed it up pretty well for me.

Kudos to whoever engineered the opening credits' graphics. The dragons especially were superb.

I am once again disappointed in how so many of us get hung up on negativity and details. The movie, overall, was dazzlingly entertaining, if you could just relax and let it happen.

I loved Finney's role, and the final scenes brought it smack into focus with the preceding 50 years' worth of Bonds.

I hear Craig wants out, and Jackman wants in.

Greg

I liked it. As others have mentioned sometimes the movie(s) tend to get too gimmicky. I thought the final battle fought at the house he grew up in was a great backdrop. He, M, and James were outnumbered but they had the homefield advantage.

I liked how it brought back the M from the book series and seems to be getting closer to the ian flemming character just in modern times....i believe they are doing this to make way for remakes of some of the older movies and the throw back to the old astin martin blew my mind