• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Slowly coming together

30SMK

Private
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2012
MO
Here is a recent build I started as a fun project and then the SHTF and about everything I had ordered or needed disappeared. Here is what I have so far and just got the confirmation that more parts are on the way.

Hoping to find an SPR barrel soon

C60E9FCF-300F-4F34-B9A6-3BBC88DC78DC-8343-000003709F3EC124_zpsd0d9840d.jpg

That's about where I am, waiting on a RRA lower parts kit w/o FCG and my lower will be complete.
No idea when a BCG or other upper components will be available.

What barrel are you going with?

FWIW, if you sign up for "back in stock" alerts on BCM's site you will get e-mail notification. You need to be able to jump on it right that second. They do indeed sell out in minutes. I've missed at least two alerts within the last week. Oh well.

What barrel are you going with?

FWIW, if you sign up for "back in stock" alerts on BCM's site you will get e-mail notification. You need to be able to jump on it right that second. They do indeed sell out in minutes. I've missed at least two alerts within the last week. Oh well.

I would like to go with an 18" SPR contour but I guess it depends on what is available. Thanks for the help with BCM