• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SMACK the SMILEY FALL 2013 - RESULTS POSTED

That's some mighty fine shooting guys. As always thanks for pulling this off Jason I await the next torture session with joy. Props to the sponsors for the swag.

The scores obviously don't show how much fun this competition really is!! I love this competition, and love the fact that it gets everyone out and shooting!!

Thanks so much to the sponsors, and thank you JB for all your hard work in putting this together!! You Da Man!!

DK

Thank you for your continued efforts in this match. It's always a learning experience. Also a big Thank You to all the sponsors who continue to support this.

Regards,

Matt

It amazes me how well everyone is shooting. I have obviously got to get my gear situated, and get some serious loads working. Very humbling to say the least.

Great shooting you guys and gals!! Keep up the good work!!!!

DK

Great shooting guys! Thanks Jason and thanks to the American Snipers. I can't believe I lost the rimfire with a 283. I thought I had a wipeout, but I guess not. Nice shooting, Gremlin.

And great work Robert B! This was my best CF score yet, but not even in the Top 5! This is some fierce competition.

I can't wait to try out my Long Range Accuracy bipod!

Very fine shooting indeed guys. Carter - I rechecked yours - no w/o, but close :)

Ready for snowflakes? We are getting it here just in time for the winter match!

JB

Thanks Jason for all your work on the STS. Ready for the flakes.

Thanks to all the sponsors for their generous support in this event.

Congrats to the winners, good shooting.

Regards

Mark

Thanks Jason and sponsors. This is a great kick in the pants to get me out and shooting. If not for this I'd be a fair weather only shooter and rarely get out.