• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Smack the SMILEY Winter 2010 ---> RESULTS BELOW!!!

Re: Smack the SMILEY Winter 2010 ---> RESULTS

First time shooting this match and I had a blast! I ended up middle of the road partially because I completely forgot about the confidence shot!
laugh.gif
oh well! I did win a free bolt knob and install from az precision which was exactly what I need form my little .223. I will definitely be doing this one again. I'll be sure to take the confidence shot next time.

Third in the rimfire? Sweeeeet. Also, not too bad for my first CF attempt.
smile.gif

As always, thanks for putting this on Jason. It's a good time. And it's especially nice for those of us who can't get out to matches because of our location.

JB thank you for putting on another great match. Jake and I had fun again. It is nice watching Jake piss and moan while his wife out shoots him. LOL. I love it.

CJ Vibbert

Jason, thank you for all your efforts in making this happen.

Many Thanks to all the sponsors for their generosity in supporting the STS.

Congrats to Bill and Tuna921--Good shooting.

JCVibby consistant all year--Congrats.

Carter congrats on your overall agg. win. You and Tuna set the bar pretty high for the rest of us.

Looking forward to the year. Good shooting and have fun.

Regards

Mark

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Carter Mayfield</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a great season. Congrats to JCVibby, Tuna921, and Bill the Lurker. Tuna921 edged me 3 out of 4 matches... nice score! I was very lucky this round. My confidence shot looked just like Tuna921's. Could have gone either way. I will be back to Eley for 50 yards.

Jason, thanks for putting this on with everything you have going on. Also, thanks to the many sponsors (even though I didn't win anything this time). Also, many thanks to the snipers out there who will receive the proceeds.</div></div>

Carter you did a great job all year Congrats

Jim

You guys all make it tough... and as always, alot of fun!!

JB, You are DA MAN!! Your efforts are appreciated!!

DK

Did you guys see how much trouble I am in??

My wife outshot me with the rimfire big time. And got a prize to boot.
My wife was as sick as she could be... literally. (flu)

Mother-in-law outshot me in rimfire, and my stinkin 3-shot group in centerfire!!
Her first time shooting anything other than a .22lr... EVER!!

Talk about the big heads runnin around here givin me crap!!!!!!

DK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tuna921</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Carter Mayfield</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a great season. Congrats to JCVibby, Tuna921, and Bill the Lurker. Tuna921 edged me 3 out of 4 matches... nice score! I was very lucky this round. My confidence shot looked just like Tuna921's. Could have gone either way. I will be back to Eley for 50 yards.

Jason, thanks for putting this on with everything you have going on. Also, thanks to the many sponsors (even though I didn't win anything this time). Also, many thanks to the snipers out there who will receive the proceeds.</div></div>

Carter you did a great job all year Congrats

Jim</div></div>

Jim,

I can honestly say you made me a better shooter. There was no resting on my laurels this year with you out there. No "mailing it in," so to speak. (Well, I guess in a postal, we mail it all in, but you know what I mean).

I got really lucky in the Fall match hitting a wipeout. The chances were like one in 25... (literally, about one in 25 of my shots are a wipeout). That one shot put my a smidgen ahead of you in the agg... and obviously, you won 3 out of 4 matches... nice shooting on the snowflakes.

I am looking forward to the upcoming year. I am in for a subscription.

I let my wife shoot my rimfire target, but it was at 100 yards, the 50 yard line was all taken up, and there was a line from hell to get on it. so we just shot from where we were. now the sad thing is that durring practice, she was shooting 5 shot groups with my 10/22 that were half inch and under. she got cockey

and cant wait to find out what i got from Lapua. hope it is some more 155's

Get this!! My mother-in-law was drawn for the Manners Stock this time around. I didn't even realize she had won it until I heard from JB. So I told her what she won... and she said "And just what am I supposed to do with that?!?!?"

I said, well, you can put a new stock on whatever rifle you or dad wants to put it on, or you can just give it to me for my birthday... LOL.

Soooo, guess what?? She started singing "Happy Birthday" to me!! I about fell out of my chair when she said "It's yours Baby"!! So I will be contacting Tom Manners and get a new stock for my Savage 10PC!! I am so pumped, I can hardly stand it!!

I have the coolest mother-in-law anyone could ever ask for!!

DK

Re: Smack the SMILEY Winter 2010 ---> RESULTS BELOW!!!

Someone sounds a little excited about his new stock
laugh.gif

Re: Smack the SMILEY Winter 2010 ---> RESULTS BELOW!!!

Sounds a little excited?? You better believe it!!

God, I LOVE THIS STUFF!!

DK