• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Smacking the hornets nest!

ok. where do I start.

Another race baiting show. Period.

Black Panthers is a notorious terrorist group. Anyone who says different is stupid.

These guys are obviously black panthers or alike. These are not "black gun clubs"

Anyone who carries guns and chants "white" power is also considered a terrorist group by definition.

I would beg to differ.
History shows that the Kkk as well as the black panthers were looked upon the cia as terrorist groups and both had "hits" placed on them.
I cannot recall any group that chants "white, black, brown, etc power" that has or does not conspire or commit terroristic acts.

As for you joining in the fun in chanting along racist thugs, knock yourself out.

Let me know if I am wrong in the racial thing where there is a group out there that is peaceful and thoughtful, honest and law abiding folks out there. (when they are chanting racial divide)

If you're out chanting 'black, brown, white, whatever power' while open carrying guns, you're doing a disservice to the 2nd amendment. You have a right, yes, but you're still wrong for doing it. I watched that video, it made my head hurt. Everyone is dumber that watched it. May God have mercy on the souls of the idiots on that panel because they're, well, idiots.

Gun club? If your members own, open carry, or display firearms, does that make you a gun club? Al Qaeda would be considered a "gun club" under that ridiculously far reaching def. It appears to me, this is a political organization, with definite racial goals. Perhaps most members [of this group of thugs] own a car of some kind, does this make them a "car club"-I think not. Trash comes in all colors-this pile happens to be black. For those of us (many I'm sure) that are members of real gun clubs, would not like to be painted with the same brush as this pile of shit. Insurrection is a crime, as is calling for insurrection, or lawless acts (especially those of a violent nature) will we see the law enforced? My guess is NO. I remember in 2008 when the so called "black panthers" stood around polling places-armed with clubs, voter intimidation is also a crime, but as far as I know, no Federal Grand Jury was empanelled, and no convictions have been made. Using intimidation by way of a threat of violence to further a political goal, or actual violence to further a political goal, is in my opinion Terrorism.

Using intimidation by way of a threat of violence to further a political goal, or actual violence to further a political goal, is in my opinion Terrorism.

So individuals and organizations who organize non-violent protests where guns are openly carried to politically advocate for gun rights are using intimidation and should be considered terrorists?

When you start throwing around the "terrorist" term too loosely, you may as well buy constitution printed toilet paper and start burning flags. Sooner or later the line will get drawn, and civilians gun owners may end up on the wrong side of it.

ok. i'll say it again. if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, it's a duck. You put a white hoodie over your head and look like the kkk you are the kkk. if you chant black or white power and carry guns you are alike the same as the black panthers or kkk IN which has been deemed as a terrorist group in the past. a duck is a duck.

when the fuck did this place come so politically liberally correct??

(it's ok to protest and say "death to white" people) but it's not ok to call them terrorists.

So individuals and organizations who organize non-violent protests where guns are openly carried to politically advocate for gun rights are using intimidation and should be considered terrorists?

When you start throwing around the "terrorist" term too loosely, you may as well buy constitution printed toilet paper and start burning flags. Sooner or later the line will get drawn, and civilians gun owners may end up on the wrong side of it.
Let's examine this question shall we? If any group is using INTIMIDATION, as you've asked, then yes they should be considered terrorists. I am not "throwing around" the term terrorist. Any group through violence or threat of violence to achieve political goals, are by definition terrorists. This would apply to pro 2nd Adm groups, and any of the many California based "rights" groups, and would include all those doing so, be it foreign or domestic in origin. The FBI has even gone as far as to break terrorism down into domestic or foreign. For the purpose of your education, we are discussing domestic, here is the FBI's Definition:
"Domestic terrorism" means activities with the following three characteristics:
◾Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
◾Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and
◾Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.
Any number of dictionaries are available online, and at no cost to you, perhaps you would be well served taking 30 seconds, and examine the definition of Terrorism, you'll then be able to answer your own question, without asking for help.
So fare as putting Our Constitution on toilet paper, while it is protected under the 1st Adm, I feel only a sick, low life, piece of shit, would even consider doing such a thing, but I live in Tennessee, we're proud of our Country in this state.

Last edited:
Mental masturbation was rampant in the video,made my head hurt.

(it's ok to protest and say "death to white" people) but it's not ok to call them terrorists.

I see your point. You can call them terrorists all you want.

As Pawprint pointed out, when the guy's with teeth start calling them terrorists my ears will perk up. Although, they are probably still backed up with the Bundy investigations and Ferguson.

As far as what pawprint2 said:

Thank you. There are people out there that use rights within their own terms. We are living in a new world now; where everything is subject to interpretation. (unbelievably)
You have a right to carry and a right to protest. So therefore, people like to forget the third part of the scenario.
That's where some people will abuse our rights and demand that we look at the interpretations and ask that we not look what they are actually doing.
You can scream fire. You can go to a movie theatre. But can you do both at the same time?
Some would say you can because you have both those rights and they were only practicing both rights. And when confronted, they demand justice upon those who stop them.

I was taught if you were to aim a gun at someone, you better plan on using that gun.

You can't aim a gun at a police officer and say afterwards I wasn't going to shoot.

Nor can your relatives say later it was the police's fault you got shot and killed by the officer.

Hence, you should NOT carry a weapon and chant "black power" or "white power" when the meanings of both has in the past and in the present coming from groups wanting whites or blacks dead.

Especially when one of those groups want a race war against the other AND citizens who do not wish to participate in their hatred.

I believe those responsible for killing American citizens on 911 wanted a war also.

People when doing the obvious wrong they claim their rights.
Rights of free speech is clear when dealing with anything that will antagonize violence.

So, by having a firearm and threatening to die before he gives it up which would require a fight and likely violence he is a terrorist?

c966bf2af463853292cee44fa9293aa994f7486bd1f6491a282e129e2378206c.jpg

I couldn't finish the entire video. First off, they try to equate the Bundy incident with a militant group shouting "black power". Maybe I missed something, but at what point of the Bundy Ranch Standoff was race ever an issue? It just goes to show that the anti-gun nutjobs fail to grasp even the simplest issues, and only see things in black and white (literally). To answer the dipshit host's question: perhaps you haven't seen the NRA supporting this group for the same reason they aren't supporting the KKK.

So, by having a firearm and threatening to die before he gives it up which would require a fight and likely violence he is a terrorist?

c966bf2af463853292cee44fa9293aa994f7486bd1f6491a282e129e2378206c.jpg
Answer, NO. Remember, terrorism, domestic, to effect political change. The 2nd Adm is the law of the land, remember the constitution is the Highest Law in the USA, so to state you would give your life to Uphold and Defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign or domestic is a patriotic gesture! Oh, and by the way, that black powder rifle he is holding, I'm not sure that is even classified as a firearm, it's not in TN. Let's review! To state you would take up arms to defend the Constitution of the United States, is patriotic, it is the law of the land. To threaten to use violence to CHANGE the law of the land, is terrorism. Hope this helps. You seem to have had a problem understanding Terrorism, what it means, I suggested you take 30 seconds and look it up, I even gave you the FBI's definition. I can see you are still struggling with the concept, I can only suggest re-reading the definitions, maybe a light will come on.

It's a good thing I didn't go to law school. I don't know if I would have survived.

Yea, I couldn't make it through the whole video either. I believe that panel was connected to a university. Race baiters.