• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Small Arca option for KRG Bravo (gen1 LA) chassis?

MH80

Private
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2024
Augusta KS
I have a gen 1 KRG Bravo in 700LA. I'm wanting to put a smaller Arca plate near the magwell, but I'm having trouble finding something. This forearm isn't MLOK compatible. Who makes something bolt on (not MLOK) with MLOK spacing? Picture of forearm attached.

Also...why are the two bolts closest to the magwell on these not recessed? Can they be pulled to mount a plate without effect?

Attachments

• 20240414_083728.jpg
    20240414_083728.jpg
    474.6 KB · Views: 31
I have some Defy arca rails like that but I can't find em anywhere anymore. Annex defense has some, Odin makes a set that can lock together and make 3-9" rails., there's many options for the 3" rails. Just do yourself a favor and get a good one and not a crappy one.

Use the center bolts to attach it. There's several ways the bolts can be used on krg stuff depending on the way the forend is set up and which one is used.

I have some Defy arca rails like that but I can't find em anywhere anymore. Annex defense has some, Odin makes a set that can lock together and make 3-9" rails., there's many options for the 3" rails. Just do yourself a favor and get a good one and not a crappy one.

Use the center bolts to attach it. There's several ways the bolts can be used on krg stuff depending on the way the forend is set up and which one is used.

We had a different name before (the one you can’t find) and then we were sued by Defiance Machine when we applied for a trademark. We renamed the brand to Annex Defense.

As much as I dislike our new name, there was zero chance of us not getting the new trademark or being punched around by a venture-capital backed action conglomerate.

We had a different name before (the one you can’t find) and then we were sued by Defiance Machine when we applied for a trademark. We renamed the brand to Annex Defense.

As much as I dislike our new name, there was zero chance of us not getting the new trademark or being punched around by a venture-capital backed action conglomerate.
Oh I see. Ok, well that makes sense now. We'll that's good to know. I really like my stuff you guys made, it's quality gear

If you don’t want to get the bipod mount now just get the full arca one from krg and use the sling stud in one of the bolt holes when you attach the arca rail.
Like this
2D253307-5520-4191-B0B6-C5A1918D4F92.jpeg
8458EB4B-33D2-4761-AA36-F9025256A91E.jpeg