• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Small Bino pack

Pckphunter

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2020
Nashville
I’m looking for suggestions for a Bino pack to carry 10x30 Swarovski cl binos. I know they are small but really like the size for hunting. Approximately 5 inches tall. Looking for a Bino pack they won’t get lost in and bang around

I use Leupold case and binos but my hunting buddy has a badlands case seems pretty nice and if I remember correctly was very easy on the wallet. May be worth a look with not knowing your budget these seemed priced right.

Just ordered the blacks creek mini. Only company that made one small enough I could find. Thanks for the suggestions.

I wanted to try both of those as well but the smallest they made was for a 42 blacks creek was the only one I found that advertised a model that was for 30’s

I also run the marsupial pack and love it, zero complaints and made in the US by a small company.

I've had several FHF harnesses, and I like em. I tried a Marsupial Gear bino harness last year. It was pretty good, but the magnet kept messing with my kestrel, so I ended up giving it away.