• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Smallbore F-Class'" coming soon per NRA!!!

I have cleaned the 100 twice. X-count was decent on one an minimal on one. It's strange, my hundred scores are always pretty good, even in wind(198-200). 50 yard and 50 meter is where I struggle.

Eddie

Honestly, I don't like the 100 yard target. I feel like not having an X-ring makes me shoot too "loose." It also gives me less of a point of reference as to where my shots are landing as when there is that extra ring. The wind doesn't give me too much of a problem unless its switchy. That was the waste about my last outing. My verticals were very good, but the horizontals just got me. Wind was coming from behind, which I hate because a slight hold to the left becomes a should have held to the right very quickly. It is a lot easier for me to pick up on signs of a magnitude change in the wind just through sounds and feel, but directional changes can be very subtle. There is a huge difference between a 5 o'clock wind and a 7 o'clock wind while the difference between a 2 o'clock wind and a 4 o'clock wind is negligible.