• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Smart Rifle???

I know the lesser model that is sold as a Remington left me unimpressed. The video showed the guy trying to tag a target, and it tagged the one to the left of the one he tried to tag. Idk

Yeah I really dont think these are worth the money when you could just use the much more reliable option of properly training the men. What happens if we adopt these, and it gets to the point where money that wouldve gone towards training instead goes to buying these; and they put a soldier out there with it who doesnt know anything about shooting beyond point-blank range besides what the computer-scope tells him, and the optic/whatever you want to call it breaks? Hes just been effectively rendered useless. Or what happens when hes put into an environment where the rangefinder cant get an accurate reading? Or any reading at all?

IMO that money is better spent on training and soldier-proof equipment. KISS as they say.