• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SMFH

And the "Killing your parents" category goes to... drum roll "Middle-age white guys with mental problems."

And the "Killing your parents" category goes to... drum roll "Middle-age white guys with mental problems."
How about this...

"Middle-age white guys with mental problems."

"Ill take killing your parents for $1000 Alex."

• Haha
Reactions: TexPatriot

I think only this one among the rash of devilish shit this month is perpetrated by a white guy. Two other grisly cases of fratricide/matricide right here in NYC were in the black community. Long term brain-fried heavy drug users with LONG rap sheets but let out again and again to reoffend. Texas had one too. Illegal from Guatemala? Or Honduras. Shot his folks dead and then killed 3 more people. And then a gang rape and murder of a Latino boy in a migrant camp in NYC too, by other migrant men...

I think only this one among the rash of devilish shit this month is perpetrated by a white guy. Two other grisly cases of fratricide/matricide right here in NYC were in the black community. Long term brain-fried heavy drug users with LONG rap sheets but let out again and again to reoffend. Texas had one too. Illegal from Guatemala? Or Honduras. Shot his folks dead and then killed 3 more people. And then a gang rape and murder of a Latino boy in a migrant camp in NYC too, by other migrant men...
Its going to be a wild ride. Glad I'm in Oklahoma. A bunch of meth heads but they dont bother anyone.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I've said it 100 times. Open the goddamned insane asylums, fill those bitches up and everybody gets a fucking lobotomy. A lot of problems solved.

Of course we will have to hold some special elections to fill some seats.

Reactions: Ronws and NoDopes
I've said it 100 times. Open the goddamned insane asylums, fill those bitches up and everybody gets a fucking lobotomy. A lot of problems solved.

Of course we will have to hold some special elections to fill some seats.
What happens when you become a political enemy and they order normal law abiding people in there just because they don’t like your political stance. Other than that, I agree with you.

What happens when you become a political enemy and they order normal law abiding people in there just because they don’t like your political stance. Other than that, I agree with you.
Whats the difference between an insane asylum and a re-education camp?

'Wrong think' will land you in either of them.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Political persecution is a different story and a hill I would proudly hull out on any day. If people with a certain view are being put on train cars and sent away i would think word would get around.

Whats the difference between an insane asylum and a re-education camp?

'Wrong think' will land you in either of them.
Whats the difference between .. What commonality do both share . An insane asylum and a re-education camp ?

'Wrong think' .. will land you in either of them.

And whether we give the condition a fancy name or not, this is what qualifies as evil, to me. This is more than just some animal surviving in a world of "survival of the fittest."

And if there is evil, there must also be good.