• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Smith to cut a rem 700 barrel for a m110 can

CrazyDoc

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2013
Flatland
As the title states, I'm looking for a smith that can cut a barrel for use with a m110 can. I know it'll need the m110 FH which isn't an issue. I just want to be able to use a m110 can on a bolt gun. This is NOT going to be a clone gun, purely a fun gun that I want to build out. Ideally going to go with a 18-20" 308 in a KRG W3 chassis. I'm assuming it isn't something that's too difficult since it would just need to be profiled, gate latch cuts, and bottom pin.

Anyone have any suggestions on a smith who would be willing to spin one up?

As the title states, I'm looking for a smith that can cut a barrel for use with a m110 can. I know it'll need the m110 FH which isn't an issue. I just want to be able to use a m110 can on a bolt gun. This is NOT going to be a clone gun, purely a fun gun that I want to build out. Ideally going to go with a 18-20" 308 in a KRG W3 chassis. I'm assuming it isn't something that's too difficult since it would just need to be profiled, gate latch cuts, and bottom pin.

Anyone have any suggestions on a smith who would be willing to spin one up?

As Hobo says LRI would be my first choice. They don't stack up years worth of work that they'll do some day. When they get work they do it, pack it up (very nicely) and get it back to you. They have put a new barrel on a rifle for me and got it back to me in two weeks. Good people and nice to deal with. It's easy to get them on the phone. No hassles. Good timely work from good people.

Reactions: CrazyDoc
As Hobo says LRI would be my first choice. They don't stack up years worth of work that they'll do some day. When they get work they do it, pack it up (very nicely) and get it back to you. They have put a new barrel on a rifle for me and got it back to me in two weeks. Good people and nice to deal with. It's easy to get them on the phone. No hassles. Good timely work from good people.
The only people or vendor's I ever recommend are the one's I do business with.