• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Smiths for barrel threading for suppressor

Oneteam

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2011
CT
Looking to get a couple rifle barrels threaded and wanted to hear any and all recommendations for smiths, including turn around time.

Morgan Richey at Class 3 Machining is top notch and very reasonable, he has done many rifle barrels for me as well as other work. Turn around is usually a week or two depending on workload. He is ITAR compliant as well and knows his stuff. Eaisiest way to find him and communicate is either facebook or IG.

ETA if you want a number to call and talk to him drop me a PM.

Beanland Custom Rifles.
Not knocking others, “they” have made me some great rifles. Jon is just a different animal. Turn around time reflects his demand (high). He is a one man shop. If you call, you will hear him working on rifles while speaking with you. All work is done by him from start to finish. No farming out anything.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: Terry Cross
My to go is DMR LLC in Vegas, they are quick usually under 3-4 weeks for most jobs.