• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Snaked by Primary Arms

I bought an AXMC from Mile High, so it would be rude to cancel a customer like that.

PA has contacted me with the contact information in their system and resolved the matter. mod can delete at will. report was also cancelled at skammed as well
Go to your original post and and look in the bottom left side of the frame and there is a button that says...wait for it....."Delete" with a little trash can symbol.

Do not expect the mods to clean up clean up after you when you have that ability. See what I'm saying?

I bought an AXMC from Mile High, so it would be rude to cancel a customer like that.

PA has contacted me with the contact information in their system and resolved the matter. mod can delete at will. report was also cancelled at skammed as well

So you are an asshole with walking around money. OK good to know.

Treat the Janitor the way you treat the CEO. Don't be a dick. Words to live buy.

Are your fingers fuckin broken? Take care of it yourself. The mods aren't your mamma.

I think you can delete your own thread. You can thank me 😃

Relax, this is how the bonus bucks work. I assume they basically add the money to your account as if you’ve paid it already. You should have an email with a code to use the BB. It probably got caught in a promotion filter. I just got $25 BB and there’s an invoice that looks exactly as you describe. So what you’re seeing is $125 credit on your account that you need the code to use. Stop trashing businesses online because you don’t understand how something works.
9CA96DC9-720B-4719-AB35-BD171A6893D4.jpeg

So nothing is for sale after all or have we just not gotten that far yet

Reactions: MCSO1357
This thread was rapidly approaching the thread from a month or so ago with the 'my 2nd wife and I are having our anniversary'. That was one of my favs. Can't recall who said it, but one of the first responses was 'you are a fucking pussy and she will walk over over you just like the last one!'. I was gasping for air laughing

Akmike was pointing out the problem with you…as in pointing out the problem of you bitching like a Karen before a company has a chance to handle your issue…and you +1 it? Are you even for real?
Shhh

This thread is an excellent example of why firearms ownership, in the last bastion of firearms freedom worldwide, is in peril. We can disagree if you think I should have waited 24/36/48/72 hours or three months, but that is not the origin of anyone's grievance here. I had a similar scenario happen with CTD, responded the same way, and everyone piled on CTD and they fixed it...pack of karens we are, but hopefully we can all course correct just in time.

I will leave it at that, but feel free to echo chamber away.

I had what I thought was a bad Romeo5 as my AR pistol wouldn't group. I sent it back to PA an Marshall replaced it, no questions asked. Turned out the 10.5 barrel was the issue. Marshall will bend over backward to work with you.

This thread is an excellent example of why firearms ownership, in the last bastion of firearms freedom worldwide, is in peril. We can disagree if you think I should have waited 24/36/48/72 hours or three months, but that is not the origin of anyone's grievance here. I had a similar scenario happen with CTD, responded the same way, and everyone piled on CTD and they fixed it...pack of karens we are, but hopefully we can all course correct just in time.

What?

Uh no. You tried to put a reputable company on blast, call them scam artist, and put reports across the Internet to not use their services because
1- You’re dumbass who didn’t understand how their FREE $150 worked
2- they didn’t respond within 24hrs to an email over the weekend.

You’re tripling down on stupid.

get bent.

Don't try to invoke this as a 2a community issue, you are attacking a gun company you fucking dim wit. So, we are supposed to be part of your community but fuck them, or what?

But on to your experience with CTD. Are you saying this is your normal mode of operation, run to inter webs crying like a little bitch as soon as you are triggered by something? Figures.

Called out a a Karen, then accidentally admits it, priceless. Whats that saying about staying quiet and letting everyone think you are a moron....Yo mama shood a told ya bout dat won. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And to the Bear Pit with it also, and we are supposed to believe you know the first thing about this community. At least in firearms it would have taken all the sharks longer to smell blood in the water. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Be patient
Pick up a phone and make a call
Give somebody an opportunity to fix an issue (or educate you how you're mistaken)
Don't act like an entitled bitch in person or on the internet

Traits for all fathers to teach their sons on this Father's Day

First off…huh? Your first sentence is just wrong.

Second you must not know this particular firearms community very well…you posted this in the bear pit…

If I’m driving against traffic down the wrong lane on the interstate and everyone is honking at me I’m not going to yell “echo chamber” out the window shaking my fist…I’m getting back over into the correct lane and think about how I might not make that mistake again.

Take your lesson and move on.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope

NO. You may try to spin it and defend yourself but this has zero to do with the board's somewhat rough treatment or the 2nd A. This has nothing to do with community among shooters. It has everything to do with.....oh yeah.....YOU and YOUR behavior in this incident.

The original post edit is hilarious. Why don't you just simply say "I was wrong, I'm sorry". Its that simple and the only thing that is appropriate.

Don't you dare try to portray yourself as some sort of vigilante victim in this. That's outrageous.

You don't happen to have a man bun do you?

1624200467663.png

What amazes me is that this thread has lasted 80, now 81 posts.

I believe I have over a dozen transactions with Primary arms. Every time thus far has went problem free. Not giving them reasonable time to react = bad form.

Reactions: plong
Damn gedeon you're getting plenty of attention now.

You are one entitled little bitch.

Brag about how you spend money as if that entitled you to anything.

Then, not realizing the ass pounding you just took may be cause for some self-reflection--decide to go all in because YOU think you are still right.

1624207686621.png

You are entitled to two things in life:
Birth
Death

Earn the rest.

I found a hair in my curly fries. I was disgusted, but it was too hot to go back and complain so I wiped the greasy hair
off on my shirt and ate the fries.

What amazes me is that this thread has lasted 80, now 81 posts.

No.

What's "AMAZING", is that you're cognizant of it..........

OP, you're a special kinda douche. And for all the reasons provided. Primary Arms is GTG all day, every day. Never had an issue with them, EVER. You should thank the Bear Pit from torching your ass in a proper fashion.

Advertising this everywhere and not giving them a chance to fix it is an asshole move.

Reactions: 1J04