• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Snark0 is a scammer

Hmmm...

Read this

Reactions: MCSO1357
No to the mods, and I totally forgot about the WTB. Guess I am just old and thinking like an old guy. Sorry all, but still watch out for him. He will scam on anything probably, buying or selling.
Learn to use the report button before calling someone out. Have details as to why it was a scam. Just posting up a thread that he scammed you with no info for anybody and no proof and no action on your part is just bad form. Plus it pisses off the mods and rightfully so. 😉

Sorry for breaking the rules about wtb and the report button, my sincere apologies.
As for me warning other members, never mind just send him your money, maybe PPFF like everyone wants. Personally if I were called out as a scammer I would be all over it defending myself, and I am hearing crickets. No need to justify my calling him a scammer with crickets in the air. I will not engage this again unless I am responding to Snark0.

Sorry for breaking the rules about wtb and the report button, my sincere apologies.
As for me warning other members, never mind just send him your money, maybe PPFF like everyone wants. Personally if I were called out as a scammer I would be all over it defending myself, and I am hearing crickets. No need to justify my calling him a scammer with crickets in the air. I will not engage this again unless I am responding to Snark0.
Don’t get snarky. Read the rules. Use the report button. Ignorance may be forgiven, however Stupidity with an attitude is gonna open a can of worms.

Well you also never tagged him in this thread or gave any details about the interaction

@Snark0

The problem is you never gave any details for us mods to work with. What if someone came in and said you are a scammer with the details you left? Would you expect me to ban you or take any action? How about giving us some details about how he tried to scam you?

We all hate scammers. There however, have been instances where a member wasn’t scamming, but ran into legitimate personal challenges that resulted in them not shipping the items or going dark for a bit. Hence the reason for details and using the report button.

Hope it works out for you.

Don’t be a dumb shit. I was offering you advice and instead of taking it, you felt all insulted and ran off to your safe space. Grow a pair and own it. Provide some details as to his scam or else it just sounds like calling names at recess and serves as no warning at all.

Despite what you think, it does not provide a public service if there’s no info provided.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.