• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sneak Peak of the Black Ops 300

BOA300

Private
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2012
Florida
What is as quiet as a church mouse, accurate as a scaple, and hits as hard as a sledge hammer??

The Black Ops 300 of course.
The first question in regards to the church mouse will be answered in 2 days when the professional sound testing results are returned to us. Suffice it to say the sound engineer (many years in the business) commented this is the quietest rifle he has ever tested.
We have completed the R&D of this new rifle after 18 long months and are ready to present it to the public. We have created a bolt action, magazine fed rifle that has exceeded our expectations in sound level and performance.
Each barrel is machined from match grade blanks, profiled to our design specs, and hand chambered. The OD is 1 1/4" and truly as quiet as a church mouse.
The chassis was designed to accept any style AR stock and grip as most shooters have a closet full of AR accesories to allow the end user to change the overall profile to their liking. A picatinny rail system is mounted to the under side of the chassis for bipod attachment although our bipod had not arrived in time for the sound testing today.
I have included a couple of photos for your enjoyment and questions / comments.

Attachments

• DSC_2028 (800x532) (640x426).jpg
    DSC_2028 (800x532) (640x426).jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_2037 (800x567) (640x454).jpg
    DSC_2037 (800x567) (640x454).jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_2078 (800x544) (640x435).jpg
    DSC_2078 (800x544) (640x435).jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 6
What powders are you guys using with that short barrel. I have a 20" tube coming and it looks like you guys are getting pretty good results.

Thanks, we took our time designing this. The chassis went through several changes as well as the suppressor system. Our goal was to make a rifle that any owner would be proud to show off and made from quality components for longeveity. This particular rifle is one of the shop show pieces, I would put it against any rifle in the same class for function and accuracy. We have 3 other designs that will be coming out later in the year as well. As soon as the sound testing results are returned I will post them as well.