• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater sneakers 1992

I have seen it. Really great movie! This movie was recommended to me to watch by my girlfriend. She said that I'd like it. At first, I didn't want to watch this movie because I thought it was a documentary about the history of sneakers. So I avoided watching this movie in every possible way. As a result, a month later, my girlfriend was offended at me because I haven't seen this movie, so I still decided to watch it. As it turned out this movie is not about sneakers at all :D When I told the girl about this story, she laughed for a long time and even decided to give me sneakers that she got for free thanks to tennisshoesdeals.com

Last edited:
I love this movie. I have seen a it handful of times over the years and seeing this thread made me go and watch it again. It has aged wonderfully.
I always wondered, was there really a braille computer at some point in time or did they come up with that for the film?

One of my favorites as well, we have a copy that we used to watch when my father in law would come to town as he loved the movie. I haven't even thought of it since he passed a handful of years ago. I am going to dig it of the closet and watch it now.

Thanks for reminding me.

Oh and another one you guys might like from the same era: Diggstown. Also done in '92

I love this movie. I have seen a it handful of times over the years and seeing this thread made me go and watch it again. It has aged wonderfully.
I always wondered, was there really a braille computer at some point in time or did they come up with that for the film?
No, I had a buddy when I was 14 put a pistol to his head, "playing around" and he blew his eyeballs out with it. Talk about a fucking MESS! To this day I bet if you spray luminol down that hall it'd look like a horror movie.

Anyway, he got sent to a place where they teach you to be blind. He hated it and left, preferred to live life stupid and depend on others completely. He recently died in a house fire because he couldn't get out fast enough.

They had a braille computer, they have braille phones and books and typewriters and all that shit. There's a device that looks like a perforated metal "pad" and pins pop up through the holes and that's how they read what you type.

Reactions: Austan
I saw it in the theater in 1992.

Let me rephrase...I was drunk and crossed paths with this good looking redhead and her friend on the way home and they wanted to see it. So I went with them and was passed out before the previews were over. They said it was great.

Never heard of boondocks saints?

You been in prison for 20 years? Or in Burma?

Sirhr
Nope, no prison, (or Burma). Just blissfully unaware.

Don't they have movie night or something in prison? If so I might have actually seen it there...

That being said I just watched the trailer and it looks AWESOME!!!!

Looks like there will be a movie night at the old homestead very soon, thanks again for the recommendation guys!

If you like Boondock Saints, you may enjoy .....
Screenshot_20210319-215549_Google.jpg

Reactions: Austan
For sure, Rock'n'Rolla is a great movie and one of Guy Ritchie's best. His other two, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and Snatch are way up the list of my favorites as well.

Sneakers is truly an awesome movie.

The comment about the movie being about shoes... Priceless. Heard that from a former girlfriend and a stepdaughter, both of them, why would you wat a movie about shoes... Classic, still makes me laugh