• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper Coins

brianksain

Private
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2002
Texas
www.americansnipers.org
The 2010 AmericanSnipers.org Challenge Coin.

otgphe.jpg

Re: Sniper Coins

As always, thanks to Frank and SH.

Re-vamping the shopping cart on the site guys and gals ...

So please give it a few days ... maybe a week ... before hitting us with a thousand emails.

They are hugely popular thus far.

Godspeed friends.

BK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Target07</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where to buy? </div></div>

Not on the site yet, but I suppose they will be here.
http://americansnipers.org/products.html

Yes 20 bucks ... just like a rock of crack
wink.gif

Coins and patches available on the site.

Tan, Green and Black. Velcro backed.

We sold every thing we had at SHOT. Just got them back in.

They make great gifts.

Buy one or hell make it a C note and we'll send ya 5.

Check the site www.AmericanSnipers.org

Brian,
Do we just click on the 2009 button for the new design?

Still no updates on the products page.......

Hey guys, there was a problem with the shopping cart system on the website. It is getting fixed and hopefully will be up this week.

We are trying to make the site more user friendly and easier for us to manage.

Thanks for the continued support.

Ken

Same here.
I know for a fact that PayPal gives you the code. All you have to do is copy and paste it into the page.

Why it's taking weeks to get done is beyond me.
On the upside, I still have the $60 I was going to spend.

Still looking for it. Looks like not available yet. Also, what about hat/baseball caps with that emblem? I am willing to buy that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghogs Nightmare</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So is the back of the coin like the one above or is it "Face shoot them all" </div></div>

On the website there's an option -- PC or not PC.

One is like the version above, the other is like the photo on the website.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hink</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghogs Nightmare</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So is the back of the coin like the one above or is it "Face shoot them all" </div></div>

On the website there's an option -- PC or not PC.

One is like the version above, the other is like the photo on the website. </div></div>
Got my NOT PC ordered, and another...Thanks

Ordered non PC version..says it all. Added a substantial donation.

My wife is currently deployed as a critical care flight nurse in Iraq and Afghanistan. She has been extended due to the increased violence. If this helps to keep our boys and her safe, well worth it.

God bless our servicemen.

Could someone post a pic of these with a dime or something for relevance in size?

Is anyone else having trouble with their order?

I received notice that my coins shipped on June 14th, but still have not received anything.

Brian posted something about a "tragedy" the other day in another thread. No idea what that means
I have e-mailed them and I just sent him a PM.

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems.

I received the exact same email on June 14th. Nothing has arrived yet. I was just about to send them an email message. Let me know if you hear anything.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eeshooter45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I received the exact same email on June 14th. Nothing has arrived yet. I was just about to send them an email message. Let me know if you hear anything. </div></div>

I would suggest that you follow through with the e-mail and the PM as well.
I'm getting a bad feeling about this.

Just send PM and email. The site has changed a lot since I ordered the coins on 5/26.

those look cool but why are they costing $20? seems a bit steep are they like gold or something?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">those look cool but why are they costing $20? seems a bit steep are they like gold or something? </div></div>

It's to raise money for the troops ding-ding...

They don't actually ship them. You just print them out and put them in a safe place.
whistle.gif

No response to e-mail or PM.
It really would be nice to hear from someone on this.

Order placed 5-28-2010
Notified of shipment 6-14-2010
CC billed 6-15-2010

Still nothing.

Pm sent.
E-mail sent.
No replies.

I guess I'll check and see if I can find a telegraph office tomorrow.

Days since order placed - 33
Days since order "shipped" - 16
Days since credit card was billed - 15
Days without reply to e-mail - 5
Days without reply to PM - 5

Still no coins

Tucker,

PM me your order information and which email address you used to try and contact someone. Our web guy has been reconfiguring the email accounts with the site upgrade, might have a glitch still??? I'll get your information to the person that takes care of the coins

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">those look cool but why are they costing $20? seems a bit steep are they like gold or something? </div></div>

they are 175gr boat tails carefully removed from the bodies of dead insurgents and lovingly hand crafted by marine scout snipers with simple tools like knives and nail files during off the scope time. they should be 40 bucks a pop...

Bump for a good cause

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ken Darnell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tucker,

PM me your order information and which email address you used to try and contact someone. Our web guy has been reconfiguring the email accounts with the site upgrade, might have a glitch still??? I'll get your information to the person that takes care of the coins </div></div>

PM sent
I appreciate the effort.

I am still waiting on mine that was shipped too???

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">Attention anyone who has had problems with their orders:</span></span>

Forward your order confirmation to Vaughn Johnson at [email protected] and he will look into it for you.

Posting this per his request.

I received my coins today.
Big thanks the Vaughn Johnson.