• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater SNIPER COMP HD Official Trailer

Re: SNIPER COMP HD Official Trailer

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mooner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://youtu.be/-EDk0hWHH6E
I know it't reported on the front page, but I don't go to front page much.</div></div>

It's about fucking time! I've been watching Top Sniper II since 09 man it gets old. Hell yeah this is awesome.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-EDk0hWHH6E"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-EDk0hWHH6E" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Thanks for embedding the video, I can never get it right. I pre-ordered from Amazon.

Np if it doesn't work with the link in the URL tab. Go to share and use the long link, should work everytime.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: quattrodoc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I cant find the hd version on Amazon? Am i missing something? </div></div>

The youtube video is HD

Hi Guys, I am one of the producers of Sniper Comp and I can answer any questions you may have.

First, while we also produced Top Sniper 2 for Discovery Channel, Sniper Comp was an internal project. The reason for this is that we wanted to donate profits from the project to benefit snipers.

1/3 of the profits are donated to the Marine Corps Scout Sniper Association, and 1/3 are donated to the Army Sniper Association.

When we produced this version, we wanted it to be different from Top Sniper series so it is much more focused on feeling like you are right there with these guys, and less trying to explain what they are doing.

We have already filmed the next one. We are just waiting to see if this one is successful first.

Hopefully we'll be able to raise a good bit of money to help deploying snipers with their kit.

Thanks for the support.

you can order them at the Amazon page, just click other sellers
and you will see us selling them direct. They ship out same day.

And you can pay with your regular amazon account.

We are trying to get them stocked at the major industry retailers, it's just taking some time to work through the system.

Amazon will only order them 10 at a time from us, so they sell out immediately . We are trying to work on that.

Sniper Comp was filmed in HD and we can do a Blue Ray in the future. Blue Ray is expensive for us so we have to make sure there is a demand for it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LegionProd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We have already filmed the next one. We are just waiting to see if this one is successful first.

Hopefully we'll be able to raise a good bit of money to help deploying snipers with their kit.

Thanks for the support. </div></div>

Is this one segment of the competition or the entire thing? Like the top sniper series was set up in four parts which equated to almost three hours of footage.

Back cover of DVD
71mIiQ13NOL._AA1123_.jpg

Awesome. Legion i hope ya'll make enough to further putting out the second production. I love this competition and i've watched Top Sniper 2 so many times it's ridiculous. As i said before it's a good practical long range shooting show that is great. I put the trailer as my status to give some more recognition. Makes it even better that it's benefiting the armed forces.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LegionProd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Guys, I am one of the producers of Sniper Comp and I can answer any questions you may have.

First, while we also produced Top Sniper 2 for Discovery Channel, Sniper Comp was an internal project. The reason for this is that we wanted to donate profits from the project to benefit snipers.

1/3 of the profits are donated to the Marine Corps Scout Sniper Association, and 1/3 are donated to the Army Sniper Association.

When we produced this version, we wanted it to be different from Top Sniper series so it is much more focused on feeling like you are right there with these guys, and less trying to explain what they are doing.
</div></div>

Good to hear, the explanations were welcomed for top sniper but got old.

Thanks again.

This is 18 events from the comp, there is a 2 hour version and a 1 hour version we cut for international tv. Both versions on the DVD.

It's 2 hours, no commercials.

It is just the comp, no other segments about gear or explaining what snipers do. We had to do a lot of that on Top Sniper 2 but for this we didn't want to remake the same show.

Thanks for the support.

Another Legion project recently released was the Magpul Art of Precision Rifle DVD project.

Hope you guys like that one too!

good to hear its shipping.
i was wondering if it was yet to be released or what...will be ordering tonight when i get home

If you bought it through us it ships same day. Usually a couple days in post.

those comps look like waaaaayyyyyyy too much fun, damn I am jealous, I will be buying the DVD

Definitely on the must buy list.

WOOHOO!!!! Got my DVD today. I know what I'm for the next 2 hours.

Well worth the money! You can tell there are no planned commercial breaks in video. I know it's not Blu Ray, it still looks great on my 52 inch screen. I give it 4 1/2 stars, out of 5. To push it over the edge, would be BluRay and be 2 hrs longer. Now all I ask is an iPad version, so I can watch any where.

Finished viewing it this weekend - great video. I really liked seeing more of the events and less of the introductory explanations. It is really interesting to see how much time goes into the different shots, and one thing that is repeated in words and action is that you can't miss fast enough. The guys who seemed to do well were more methodical and took their time on all of the events.
My one question is, how did everyone do? Is there a site online that lists the scores/rankings of those teams whose identities can be disclosed?

edit: found it - http://www.benning.army.mil/snipercompetition/
I need to embrace the internet search...but I have a hard time trusting machines after watching terminator.

Any idea when amazon will have them back in stock. I'd like to use prime to get it here in two days free.

Unless they're back in stock tomorrow, you'll get it faster going direct. I got mine in about 3 days using the free 8 day shipping.

Out of stock! Nooooooo.....

Foreign teams had less coverage due to problems getting clearances. Each team had the ability to wave us off from filming, which the foreign teams did quite often.

As far as Amazon stocking, we don't have any control over it. When Amazon orders from us, we send them. We just sent them a few hundered copies last week so they should be in stock soon.

Ranger Joes also purchased some, I don't know if they have them available retail yet. If any of you guys are at Ft. Benning please purchase them from Ranger Joe's.

We ship them direct, same day. But it's more expensive than Amazon due to the shipping cost.

I hope that clarification helps.

Any chance that it will be available at iTunes in the future? Would be easier than ordering the DVD in the States.

We are working on iTunes. Don't have a date yet.

Great footage! What brand /make of camera did you guys mostly film it with?

Ordered mine on Sunday, shipped yesterday. Hopefully I will be watching it over my weekend. Its kind of nice to know the money spent goes to something worthwhile. I hope this does well for you.