• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Sniper: Ghost Warrior

Re: Sniper: Ghost Warrior

Following the progress for some time, however, but disappointed by the weapon selection. AS50, MSG90, SR-25 and SVD. No nolt action rifles.

The trailer do not really show the ballistics, all shots within 160m. The publisher is not the best choice, low budget games mostly.

Yeah, I am outing myself as a gamer here, but I dont like games with too much run and gun like the Call of Duty games. I prefer slow and thrilling games with a good story.

I liked Delta Force 1&2, Sniper Elite, hope this is half decent.

Anybody got Arma 2 they want to get rid of cheap, ? sniping in this game, ? hear they have good sniper downloads

Hmmmm...

The jungles of South America...

Armed with an MSG90...

DO I GET TO BE BILLY ZANE?!?!?

You have to beat the game-using Sig 226 with one mag, then you can download the Gucciflage camo pattern and scope reticle

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SurgeonPredator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Yeah, I am outing myself as a gamer here, but I dont like games with too much run and gun like the Call of Duty games. I prefer slow and thrilling games with a good story. </div></div>

Like God Of War!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BNDDzX9zPxc&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BNDDzX9zPxc&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I pre-ordered this game back in March. It has been backed up to late June now for release, Since that was the third extension I wonder when I will really see it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Volatile</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish someone would come up with a more accurate sniping game that would require things like range estimation, bullet drop, wind, etc... </div></div>

There is a "game"/training tool... but it's not full of blood and mist, just steel.

http://www.shooterready.com/index.html

<span style="font-style: italic">ShooterReady</span> is a <span style="font-weight: bold">great</span> tool for marksmanship development - I second its recommendation (and it's multi-platform - works on Windows, Mac and Linux).

But my question is - is there a computer game that allows practicing/honing tactical skills?

Possably in he works
wink.gif

Delta Force 2 was a great sniper game, graphics are cheezy now but were great when it came out. You could cam your scope or hold for range. (shooting at guys with AK's blasting away at you at 900yds was a blast)

Played the full version today. It sucks ass. When I had to hold over 4 mils to get a hit in the training at 200m. I quit. I picked it up later and went through 1 mission, I then proceeded to remove the game from my house.

Downloaded this game, its okay. Definately not a simulator by any chance, but it subsides my need for gore and heaaddshots as I have not played a good FPS in a very long time (ie:ghost recon:island thunder)

It is quite stupid how they exagerate bullet drop and so far every shot I have done is under 200 meters. Im hoping for a longer range engagement, but for free this is no gripe.

If you payed for this game, than I can see how you could be disgruntled and upset. On other hand, if you are able to get this for free from torrent or other, than its not so bad if you are really bored after work like I am. Ill stay up for a few hours and this is good enough to last me a few nights of entertainment, rather than watching youtube videos or scrambling for old war documenteraries.

do you internet snipers actually think that a nintendo type game is actually gonna be for real??? you think the geek gamer programmers know about real drop and wind drift etc... its just a game and the bottom line is the entertainment value..sheesh...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CST</div><div class="ubbcode-body">do you internet snipers actually think that a nintendo type game is actually gonna be for real??? you think the geek gamer programmers know about real drop and wind drift etc... its just a game and the bottom line is the entertainment value..sheesh...</div></div>

Who pissed in your corn flakes? Your right with the entertainment value, but I think what most of the folk on here are yearning for is a game that can provide the realism of shooting at long range, and were disappointed yet again. Look at how many guys you got here playing COD4, and most of my friends that are current/retire/former military love games like that.

Its also a good fix for when you cant get to the range.

If you want "more realistic" ARMA II is a good way to go. It takes wind and bullet drop into consideration. Actually a pretty sweet game but it is technical as hell and requires a pretty high-end gaming rig to handle it.