• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos sniper in afghanistan (ME)

freedmfghtr1

Private
Minuteman
Jun 16, 2010
here i am a couple days ago. intel was that there was going to be an attack on the DC and of course there wasnt but hey we were ready. oh yeah i changed my display name from ActiveSniper. so if you need more proof than this than ask.

Re: sniper in afghanistan (ME)

If anyone has any question: "Fuck Them!" Who is anyone to ask questions here in fantasy-land..... Half the guys on this site could be high school kids shooting there fathers hunting rifles.....
wink.gif

Thank you for being there for us and our country!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hugo121175</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If anyone has any question: "Fuck Them!" Who is anyone to ask questions here in fantasy-land..... Half the guys on this site could be high school kids shooting there fathers hunting rifles.....
wink.gif

Thank you for being there for us and our country!</div></div>

+1 Stay safe and thank you for your service.

Looking forward to your range report...remember the minimum group rules for posting here :) stay safe

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spurs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...remember the minimum group rules for posting here</div></div>LOL!

You know, I was seriously doubting you. Having "ActiveSniper" is like a red flag for some fat kid that plays COD to much. Kind of like the 400 pound guy on youtube that goes by "civilian sniper".

Good work, sorry for all the shit we gave you! Stay safe.

to you and all your buddies a most heart felt thank you for your service to this country.god bless all of you and may you return home soon and safe.

You ever get back to where you could try out the painting techniques I showed ya ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lt. Arclight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Be careful and Thank You for your service.

Copenhagen or Skoal? </div></div>

+1 and my guess would be that nasty ol' formaldahagen.

wow bro, seriously looking for validation online huh to do your job? hope you know you can get in some serious shit for that photo. hope it was worth a few guys knowing your a "real life" sniper, jeez

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wow bro, seriously looking for validation online huh to do your job? hope you know you can get in some serious shit for that photo. hope it was worth a few guys knowing your a "real life" sniper, jeez </div></div>

Its no worse than the cat with the heart short's in 'Stan .

Stay frosty Trooper .

Disregard the jackasses on here. There are a couple more besides ky$ that owe you an honest apology, from what I saw in the shoutbox the other day.

Stay safe & tango down.

fmsniper, by loop holes do you mean embrasure, or is that a product name?

I will say First, a most definite THANK YOU to you and your teammates for what you are doing over there.

I will say Second, a most definite SORRY for the/any asshats that are here, that may have disrespected you.

I will say Third, a most definite WELCOME, and WATCH YOUR BACK (backs, all of you over there)

With all this (whatever's happening to cause this) you may want to remove your name....

(I dunno what's required for your security, so looking at it paranoidly)

Respects, from a Canadian!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tullius</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Disregard the jackasses on here. There are a couple more besides ky$ that owe you an honest apology, from what I saw in the shoutbox the other day.

Stay safe & tango down.

</div></div>

Tullius you are a dime a dozen.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tullius</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Disregard the jackasses on here. There are a couple more besides ky$ that owe you an honest apology, from what I saw in the shoutbox the other day.

Stay safe & tango down.

</div></div>

its a technique we use in engagements that's all the G2 for now
smile.gif

Tell the fellas "Thanks for theis service" and please stay safe. Steve. BTW. Keep the pics coming. I love to see pics of the fellas deployed.

Son, I do NOT wish you to stay safe.

I wish you the feeling of a tight shot, the ride of perfect recoil and follow-through, the sound of guns in your ears, the smell of powder in your nose, and the taste of salt on your lips.

I wish you the pounding of your own pulse, the exhiliration of being alive, and the satisfaction of a challenging one-shot kill.

I wish you to see the look in the eyes of the meek who have less than a fraction of the pride you have in being an American Soldier, the thanks of a grateful nation, and the joy of cameraderie after the sound of the guns.

I wish you the fleeting, overwhelming, and addicting rush of victory and glory.

I wish you Godspeed, good luck, and good hunting.

May it be so.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Tullius you are a dime a dozen. </div></div>

And you're priceless, ky...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sinister</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Son, I do NOT wish you to stay safe.

I wish you the feeling of a tight shot, the ride of perfect recoil and follow-through, the sound of guns in your ears, the smell of powder in your nose, and the taste of salt on your lips.

I wish you the pounding of your own pulse, the exhiliration of being alive, and the satisfaction of a challenging one-shot kill.

I wish you to see the look in the eyes of the meek who have less than a fraction of the pride you have in being an American Soldier, the thanks of a grateful nation, and the joy of cameraderie after the sound of the guns.

May it be so.

</div></div>

Mods,

You can go ahead and do whatever you think is necessary to what I'm about to say, but there is only one word that keeps ringing through my head as I'm trying to write this response.

And that word would be:

<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">FUCKING-A!</span></span>

-Pat

I am amazed at the level of courage for your post and I Thank You for your service.

Be Careful
God Bless You All.

God bless our soldiers... esspecially out Snipers. I hope that your mere presence deters the ragheads from conducting operations anywhere near our soldiers and allies. If they do decide to venture within your range, you send them to see if there really are 72 Virgins waiting for them in the after life. You and your Soldiers are definitely a cut above the rest, Take care, come home, look me up and I owe you and you soldiers a cold beer and steak dinner.

I can't help but think sinsters post pretty well said it all.

Godspeed young man. Get back to this country as safely as you can to enjoy all she has to offer. And I pass on the appreciation I've received for my service onto you. Our Nation stays safe with the likes of young people like yourself who take time out of their lives to serve. You've taken your turn on the wall.

I have the information you were looking for on the M-110 and I also have the same info for the M24. Just PM me and I can email it to you. Stay safe and let me know if you need/want anything. R/ Mike

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sinister</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Son, I do NOT wish you to stay safe.

May it be so.

</div></div>

One of the all time greatest posts ever lain down on this site.
Only thing i could add is “May your enemies crumble before the report of a shot reaches their ears"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lester</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sinister</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Son, I do NOT wish you to stay safe.

May it be so.

</div></div>

One of the all time greatest posts ever lain down on this site.
Only thing i could add is “May your enemies crumble before the report of a shot reaches their ears"
</div></div>

You guys bring out a point that I have instilled in my family for quite sometime. I have a job to do, a calling to fullfil! It's not about being safe or we'd have selected a desk job... It's about preserving freedom through visiting violence on our countries enemies! It's my job and I as well as my co-workers wish to do it well! Good luck bro! Kick some taliban tail!