• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper Jagon

AJMARSOC

Private
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2014
I want sure where exactly to put this but could anyone post some sniper jargon? Or maybe a list? Or hand signals? Anything that won't compromise the OpSpec. I understand some things are need-to-know. Thanks.

POPCORN CONCESSION!

oXW3tAC.gif

What do you mean you forgot to dial? lol < My buddy Dave...

BACKBLAST AREA SECURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh crap, that's not it either.

"FIRE IN THE HOLE, FIRE IN THE HOLE, FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dammit, still not right.

Twist the thingy on top just an itsy bitsy bit to the ..UH.. left, no. right and the thingy on the side counter-intuitive about 5 whats-ya-macallits.

I did a Google search for "sniper jagon" and all I came up with was this thread. Is this some sort of trick thread?

There's only one person who can save us now!

9qC2FJE.png

AJMARSOC You gotta love it! A "MARSOC" marine asking for Sniper Jargon. I suppose this is for use with your new AI Airsoft rifle.

The most valuable phrase I have learned in dealing with truly bad ass been there done that snipers... "Ignore this user"

My Gunny told me many things, all relevant, all succinct, none of which can be repeated here under penalty of permanent ban.

All I will say is that it worked. I lived.

How about "stick" or "kit" and my personal favorite "as long as I do my part". Oh and don't forget "clips" "bullets" or "coriolis effect"

I don't work for you Sir, if you have an issue, talk to the 3.

Oh, you own one just like this at home? Sweet.

Roger SGM, we have been out on mission for the past 10 days, will shave next time before coming back on the FOB/Roger SGM, this gear is issued to our platoon/No SGM, we don't think we are special.

Sniper Jagon

I don't work for you Sir, if you have an issue, talk to the 3.
Awesome!

May every unit be blessed with senior NCOs willing to jump to their feet and make apologies while the words "Fuck You...Sir" are forming on one's lips.

Last edited:
This is deployed jargon.

Spotter-So I got a new care package; mouth wash Crown and hadji cokes tonight.

Shooter- Sweet, I still have some cigars; tell those Airforce sluts to come over, I need to get laid.

Sniper Jagon

Sniper deployment jargon:

"Hello. Is this seat taken? My name is _______. I work for the UN. What brings you here?"

===> DUMBASS <===

If the shoe fits... but not sure you will find this term in any training manuals:rolleyes:

it's all classified you would have to enlist to find out and even then they don't tell everyone.

I want sure where exactly to put this but could anyone post some sniper jargon? Or maybe a list? Or hand signals? Anything that won't compromise the OpSpec. I understand some things are need-to-know. Thanks.

You need to contact Gecko 45,,but be very careful!

It may be less dangerous to find Specops.

Last edited:

Go to boot camp and get back with us.