• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Sniper patches to help GI Joe

brianksain

Private
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2002
Texas
www.americansnipers.org
Like the coins ... the hole will go all the way through.

Available sometime middle of the month from AmericanSnipers.org

Every dime to GI Joe.

oqkow9.jpg

Re: Sniper patches to help GI Joe

Anyone know the cost? Wouldn't mind having one of each.

I would take a couple without the profanity... I detest the "F" word.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would take a couple without the profanity... I detest the "F" word. </div></div>

Agreed...

Diggin' the preview of the items. Holla when they get up on the site. I'm in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would take a couple without the profanity... <span style="font-weight: bold">I detest the "F" word. </span></div></div>

FireFag?
grin.gif

Actually, that's two words, one of which homosexuals such as Shaggy find very offensive. I didn't quote your filth b/c I'm sure you will do the right thing and edit it for the sensitive.

This homo will take one fuckin profane brown and one subdued.

Why don't you all come visit the americansnipers.org booth(s) at SHOT. You can drop more donations on us that way!!

As with the coins, there is not really a waiting list. Someone from the .org will post here when they are available.

Very Nice i will be getting me a few for my collection with teh F word in place of course!!

Tagging this for later, I'm down for a few. Damn wish they made a 12"x12" sticker, with a support our snipers in the banner.

I'll be down for the grey ones, and Fuckers are fuckers, but Motherfuckers are the finest motherfuckers a guy could serve with. I loved my motherfuckers! They were the motherfucking best!
Shoot, it is only a word. Using 'F' word, or 'F' Bomb still makes the word pronounce in the reader's mind same as frik, frikker, etc.

Now of course a nice decal would kick ass too especially if it was the type that didn't fade or get messed up on the back of the truck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn wish they made a 12"x12" sticker, with a support our snipers in the banner. </div></div>

Now there's a good idea, esp for us patchless non-operators that don't bother trying to patch up.......

Any word on pricing? I'd take one in gray, no offending language, and I'd love to have a decal for the safe!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shaggy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This homo will take one fuckin profane brown and one subdued. </div></div>

that had me laugh out loud.

Id like an Coyote top patch

I would also be intrested in buying a couple let me know cost. Thanks!!!!

its "face shoot the fuckers", here in america we read left to right, must be japanese or something