• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s "Sniper Rifle" w/humungus Zeiss...????

Re: "Sniper Rifle" w/humungus Zeiss...????

I do not think that is a Ziess

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can someone with an account tell him the camo is not supposed to be high gloss? </div></div>

Whatever! It blends right in with his ghillie suit. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpihzD1c5FM

That's really sad.
Poor guy, just doesn't know any better.

Funny thing is this guy can probably out shoot many here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Funny thing is this guy can probably out shoot many here.</div></div>

Do you know him?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Funny thing is this guy can probably out shoot many here. </div></div>

I guess you do not very highly of the guys on here???

Leather.......? Something or other optic?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: billyburl2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks more like a Falcon Menace than a Zeiss.</div></div>

+1 ^

I too think it is a Menace, I KNOW it is not a Zeiss. Someone must of told him that when they sold it to him for 2K.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: furtaker_.223</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: billyburl2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks more like a Falcon Menace than a Zeiss.</div></div>

+1 ^

I too think it is a Menace, I KNOW it is not a Zeiss. Someone must of told him that when they sold it to him for 2K. </div></div>

Got it... I think it's even worst..
I think this is a ZOS (I think now bought by REX optics).
This guy by great odds might shoot better than most of us but by just screening a couple of his videos I would say he can't hit the broad side of a barn...

This is one of his better productions. In this clip he covers everything from tactical engagement from a lawn mower to tactical lawn mower driving, and suspenders!
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ldaZ5y8Zoqw&feature=youtube_gdata_player"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ldaZ5y8Zoqw&feature=youtube_gdata_player" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

"that camo looks like fucking shit. I could probably have a wet fart come out looking better than that. The music is gay as fuck. Your gun sucks, get a savage. And you sound like a fucking monkey. You sir have&#65279; epically failed at everything in life. Turn the gun around, insert in mouth and pull the trigger."

i vote for that guy^^^

I bet that thing would put three shots in a bughole @ 100 yards.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet that thing would put three shots in a bughole @ 100 yards. </div></div>

Maybe a VW "Bug"hole

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet that thing would put three shots in a bughole @ 100 yards. </div></div>

All day long..... If he does his part

I think .......

This guy would be an unbelievable asset to the Sniper's Hide community and an admin. should really consider sending him an invite to our forum.

Before AR15.com steals him from us...

Alright! Now we have a Welsh Rambo. So who would win the title of "World's Deadliest Man?" The contender, Welsh Rambo, with his many methods of infil/exfil(Lawn mower, snowmobile, or a used car off his lot)...or the champion...BOSNIAN RAMBO???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: daybreak1199</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ldaZ5y8Zoqw&feature=youtube_gdata_player"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ldaZ5y8Zoqw&feature=youtube_gdata_player" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

That tactical bugout/lawn supression vehicle is BADAZZ!
grin.gif

Props to the prepper for the massive protein storage device stashed between his rock hard abs and belt...

This guy is good.