• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft Sniper Training!

Re: Sniper Training!

I saw several FM's translated into Arabic when I was working as an Advisor to the Iraqi Army. All the topics I saw on the tranlation lists were open source and cut down on translation problems when planning training. FWIW.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: short_bus_sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">God its scary that that is out on the internet. they've got a version in arabic now too.. food for thought... </div></div>

you can pick up 50 or more of the same kind of books at any store. no big deal if is on the internet or not.

I still have my original issued TC 23-14!

There has been written knowledge for centuries, but the reality is that reading is not enough, and it is unlimately the shooter which makes theory a reality.
Having grown up in the Middle East, there are very few arabs which impressed me. In any fashion or manner.

From what I've been reading on Blackwater's Newletter ref: Taliban Marksmanship and weapons, its gonna to take more then putting a sniper manual on the internet to make a differance.