• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses SNIPER'S HIDE 3-DAY P.R. - PALA RANGE, SO. CAL, FEB '22

Enough Said

Staff Sergeant Taylor
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 10, 2005
    Anchorage, AK
    FEB 15-17, 2022
    A full three days of beautiful California weather and Precision Rifle Training.
    This was a fantastic training opportunity last year. Fully-covered line. Nice classroom. New Armory for locking up firearms.
    Excellent dining after training.
    Our famous Hammer-Forged Precision Rifle Course with the bonus day of alternate positions and drills. Tricky coastal mountain wind and uphill yardage gain puts this learning opportunity over the top.
    $1,000 for training, plus a nominal daily range fee.
    EMAIL: [email protected] for details

Attachments

• 2019 July 17_18 Davis Const APRC (119) 2.JPG
      2019 July 17_18 Davis Const APRC (119) 2.JPG
      369 KB · Views: 148
    • screenshot_364 2.jpg
      screenshot_364 2.jpg
      45.3 KB · Views: 151
    Last edited:
    Who are the coaches? Equipment list? Number of students allowed? Summary of drills/syllabus?

Last edited:
    I've never seen a match/class where the relevant information was obscured... Forgive me, but I shall pass. Also, the fucking quote interface is more reeeetarded than it was 15 years ago.... Sad.
    LOLOL You funny. Been here since 2002 and you don't know who teaches this course? Okay.

I attended the three-day at Pala earlier this year and I highly recommend the class for anyone in the SoCal area that can make it. Unfortunately, I recently had shoulder surgery that precludes me from shooting for six months or I would sign up again. For those on the fence and wondering if you should attend, commit and get on the list now as this class will fill up quickly.

Last edited:
    Thanks for deleting my posts, and not addressing any of my questions. I'll digress about this entire affair, and wish ya'll a Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
    Thanks for deleting my posts, and not addressing any of my questions. I'll digress about this entire affair, and wish ya'll a Merry Christmas.
    Awesome!

FWIW my guess is its a class on fundamentals of marksmanship mainly - take a couple seconds and look at the posts/comments from previous classes - 99% say its worth the cost.

Get some ammo and go! Simple as that.