• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Sniper's Hide 3-Day Precision Course w/ Mover, FFP Range, OH - Sept 30-Oct 2, 2023

Enough Said

Staff Sergeant Taylor
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 10, 2005
    Anchorage, AK
    FFP Range, near Jefferson, OH Sat - Mon, Sept 30 - Oct 2.
    This range is a hidden gem. Had a great time here last two years and have turned this into a 3-Day because this range deserves it.
    We will incorporate a mover on Day 3 to make things incredibly interesting and challenging. Wind will be present.
    $1,000 for instruction plus $100 in range fees.
    The local lodging and food/entertainment was outstanding. Everyone has a great time. Bring 220 rounds.

To join the roster, or get more info, Email; [email protected]

Attachments

• 2019 July 17_18 Davis Const APRC (119) 2.JPG
      2019 July 17_18 Davis Const APRC (119) 2.JPG
      369.3 KB · Views: 109
    • screenshot_364 2.jpg
      screenshot_364 2.jpg
      45.3 KB · Views: 109
    Last edited:
    definitely doing this class again. learned a lot last year and cant wait to refine some of those skills.

emailed for a slot

im excited to do the class again this year and put the elite iron bipod through its paces. hopefully have my suppressor this year so i can be one the the civilized ones.

• Love
    Reactions: Enough Said
    looking forward to this class. learned a lot last time and looking to refine those skills this go around.

An email will go out but we are Exit 223 of I-90, Lodging is available on both sides of the exit

We meet at Clay Street Grill Thursday Night and Clay Street is on the way to the Range

This is our Area
    Screenshot 2023-09-06 at 1.27.46 PM.png

Listen guys

Nothing Changes, 99% of the time we do FRIDAY SATURDAY SUNDAY, in this ONE CASE it's SAT SUN MON

Everything is same I will fix since people can't figure out I am working off partial information and I am on autopilot as I am doing more than one class at a time here

Reactions: Spyder3000GT
    I took that same class, in Tennessee, and I agree. A great class.

Reactions: brettb614
    What a great bunch of guys and the instruction was top notch. Thanks to Frank and Laura and also to Andrew for hosting the event. Awesome range. Great memories made.